Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games are wonderful on handheld game console?
08-19-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: What games are wonderful on handheld game console?
(08-16-2014 01:26 AM)barbanium Wrote:  
(08-16-2014 01:10 AM)lovelotus Wrote:  it's a joke or it's a really good game to play?

I suppose you haven't touched this game yet. You're a Monster Hunter virgin! Rolleyes

Jokes aside, I love this game! Big Grin

aha, yep, i am a virgin.....of everything. Big Grin

My game consoles:
GB
PS3
JXD S7800B
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2014, 06:09 AM
(08-14-2014 08:32 PM)AlphaKennyTime Wrote:  
(08-14-2014 05:13 AM)lovelotus Wrote:  thanks. can they all be played on handheld game console or on PS3/360?

This thread is about handheld games so they're probably playable on handheld devices.
sure.and it also can support PS1、N64、Arcade CP1/CP2/Neo-Geo、GBA、SFC、MD、FCBig Grin
08-20-2014, 01:42 AM
(08-19-2014 06:09 AM)Basketball boy Wrote:  
(08-14-2014 08:32 PM)AlphaKennyTime Wrote:  
(08-14-2014 05:13 AM)lovelotus Wrote:  thanks. can they all be played on handheld game console or on PS3/360?

This thread is about handheld games so they're probably playable on handheld devices.
sure.and it also can support PS1、N64、Arcade CP1/CP2/Neo-Geo、GBA、SFC、MD、FCBig Grin

good. LOL

My favorite thing is playing emulator games(GB games) on my jxd s7800b. Are you keen on retro games?
08-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Back to the topic, about emulation suggestions:

PS1 = Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3.

N64 = Super Mario 64, The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask, 007: Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64.

DS = The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, Shim Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Okamiden, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword, Mario And Luigi: Partners in Time, Chrono Trigger DS (the best version), 999: 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

PPSSPP = Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics (Best Version), Shim Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

GBA = The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Mario And Luigi: Super Star Saga, Final Fantasy 6, Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis, Fire Emblem
Game Boy, GBC = The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening

Snes = The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, Super Mario World, Yoshi Island, Super Mario All Stars, Super Punch Out, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario RPG, Turtles in Time, Star Fox, Super Metroid.

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
08-20-2014, 06:15 PM
My favourite console games is : kingdom hearts series expect for kh3d that i not bought for now, pokemon heartsgold, zelda phantom hourglass, final fantasy 12<3 and the least one the worlds ends with you , for mobile device i have installed adventure time series games release by cartoon networkBig Grin
08-22-2014, 07:23 AM
(08-20-2014 12:02 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  Back to the topic, about emulation suggestions:

PS1 = Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3.

N64 = Super Mario 64, The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask, 007: Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64.

DS = The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, Shim Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Okamiden, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword, Mario And Luigi: Partners in Time, Chrono Trigger DS (the best version), 999: 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

PPSSPP = Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics (Best Version), Shim Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

GBA = The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Mario And Luigi: Super Star Saga, Final Fantasy 6, Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis, Fire Emblem
Game Boy, GBC = The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening

Snes = The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, Super Mario World, Yoshi Island, Super Mario All Stars, Super Punch Out, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario RPG, Turtles in Time, Star Fox, Super Metroid.

Got it. I'll try them. Thank you, it's a good job.Big Grin
08-22-2014, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2014 08:55 AM by lovelotus.)
(08-20-2014 12:02 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  Back to the topic, about emulation suggestions:

PPSSPP

(08-20-2014 06:15 PM)Dona12345 Wrote:  My favourite console games is : kingdom hearts series expect for kh3d that i not bought for now, pokemon heartsgold, zelda phantom hourglass, final fantasy 12<3 and the least one the worlds ends with you , for mobile device i have installed adventure time series games release by cartoon networkBig Grin

I love pokemon. It's very classic.Big Grin

My favorite thing is playing emulator games(GB games) on my jxd s7800b. Are you keen on retro games?