Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disruptive Flickering
08-13-2014, 12:53 AM
Disruptive Flickering
So far, in the only games I have tested (Project Diva 1 and 2), even though I have countlessly tried tweaking the graphical settings, I have been receiving disruptive flickering. The device I am running is a jailbroken iOS 7.1.2 iPod touch 5G. If there are any solutions to this graphical bug, then please notify me ASAP.

Thanks,
jcooldude,
PPSSPP User
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Disruptive Flickering
(08-13-2014 12:53 AM)jcooldude Wrote:  So far, in the only games I have tested (Project Diva 1 and 2), even though I have countlessly tried tweaking the graphical settings, I have been receiving disruptive flickering. The device I am running is a jailbroken iOS 7.1.2 iPod touch 5G. If there are any solutions to this graphical bug, then please notify me ASAP.

Thanks,
jcooldude,
PPSSPP User
What settings are you using at the moment, as on the graphics tab of the emulator?
08-13-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Disruptive Flickering
I'm sorry for all the trouble, but the problem is sorted. I had to just turn off all the speed ups. But now the only problem is I frequently get lag spikes.
08-14-2014, 01:16 AM
Information RE: Disruptive Flickering
(08-13-2014 10:50 AM)jcooldude Wrote:  I'm sorry for all the trouble, but the problem is sorted. I had to just turn off all the speed ups. But now the only problem is I frequently get lag spikes.
I would recommend turning on Frameskip x 1 , plus turn on Auto Frameskipping, that should overcome the lag spikes. Cool