Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A monster hunter game that suits me...?
08-12-2014, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 01:08 PM by deama.)
RE: A monster hunter game that suits me...?
(08-12-2014 08:27 AM)fuzzout Wrote:  So the only thing (literally) that bothers you is the fact that numerical values of weapon attack damage appear "low" to you. You will not be appeased by the idea that the weapon is comparatively powerful compared to a weapon in the early game.

To give you an idea of how the power difference works, let me tell you:
Yukumo Switch Axe - 70 Attack
This weapon takes about 4 - 9 minutes (depending on players ability to manage attack windows/efficiency) to kill an Arzuros.

Black Harvest - 205 attack (32 Dragon dmg)
This weapon takes 1 minute and x amount of seconds to kill Arzuros without any planned efficiency or preparation.

So despite your denial of the "all that matters is numbers" argument, it is in-fact - just numbers that matter to you.

There is a game that does high numbers especially well, look for MU online.

P.S. MHFU has the highest numerical values of weapon damage in any of the Monster Hunter games.
The 1 minute isn't enough, I want it to be 30 seconds at least; that's not using the final weapon. I want it to be less than 5 seconds with the final weapon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Google "rpg maker." Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
08-12-2014, 02:03 PM
(08-12-2014 01:26 PM)barbanium Wrote:  Google "rpg maker." Big Grin

I have, there aren't any good ones.
08-14-2014, 10:54 PM
(08-12-2014 02:03 PM)deama Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 01:26 PM)barbanium Wrote:  Google "rpg maker." Big Grin

I have, there aren't any good ones.
Really man just dont play for number all Is EQUILIBRATED nothing is OP if you want something that do 5K damage go play darksouls without Update get moon Butterfly shield and kill all on 1 hit goodbye fun ohh can get Cheats too and can kill on 1 Hit too but no one will want play with you the point is hunting no One hit 1 KO game

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2014, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2014 01:04 AM by barbanium.)
^LOL! He has a point. Idea

It's no fun playing a game where you just walk by and all the surrounding enemies die. Rolleyes

IMO, a good game is when there's a lot of potential gameplay time before you can 100% complete it. (e.g. SKYRIM *FUS-ROH-DAH!*)

Though in Skyrim, you do get pretty powerful in the end that, as I stated, "enemies die when you walk by" (that rhymes Wink) but you gotta work really hard before you can get into that phase.

ALSO, always set on MASTER difficulty. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
08-18-2014, 04:08 AM
(08-15-2014 01:00 AM)barbanium Wrote:  ^LOL! He has a point. Idea

It's no fun playing a game where you just walk by and all the surrounding enemies die. Rolleyes

IMO, a good game is when there's a lot of potential gameplay time before you can 100% complete it. (e.g. SKYRIM *FUS-ROH-DAH!*)

Though in Skyrim, you do get pretty powerful in the end that, as I stated, "enemies die when you walk by" (that rhymes Wink) but you gotta work really hard before you can get into that phase.

ALSO, always set on MASTER difficulty. Big Grin
Rep ofr MHp3rd guide thanks help a lot on evolve and for "enemies die when you walk by" Best quote ever xD

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user