Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.23 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
04-04-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Hey guys, new here but still wanted to see if I could contribute some

Dissidia 012 runs great for me on my standard Aspire 57422 (replaced Hard Drive is the only modification), there are some notable glitches though

-Order's Sanctuary is permanently dim, unlit and gray. I can see fine but it is just not up to the actual standards of the PSP game. I would say that this could be my computer but there are no issues with any other arenas, and its not just actual game play but also cutscenes and such.

-Playback in Collection is NOT glitched, playback is every bit as fast as the actual game. however, Converting to AVI has the convert process play with no sounds, while the file produced has no video.

-I'm not 100% if this is just because I wondered where I should not have, but entering any communications lobby will result in an endless loop of attempting to connect. It will never connect to anything. you can cancel out of it, but that leads to an endless loop of the cancel screen

-DLC works fine, I can tell no problems with the musical DLC, but the costume DLC seem to have a weird artifact going on after jumps and during loose screens. Only tested with Terra's and Tifa's so far, but I did not notice anything of the like with any of their other costumes

-Lightining's Watera spell doesn't have the proper transparency assigned for some reason, leaving it looking like a black sphere of bubbles rather then the sphere of water it's supposed to. Personally I like it (and it makes Lightning cooler I think) but it is an emulation issue as far as I can figure out.

-Music itself seems to work fine, and sound as a whole gels rather well, but when it doesn't (which isn't very often in game, and mostly when I've brought the window back to focus after doing something else) it sounds absolutely horrid. My one concern here is really the main menu, which seems to never recover from these bouts of static mess.

Hope I helped
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia 012 offset bug - solidforger - 09-27-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - UDDCommander - 04-04-2014 02:49 AM
Hi guys :3 - jassyqueen25 - 06-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Duodecim DLC wont work - shambashrine - 05-02-2015, 03:41 PM
PPSSPP 1.0.1 issues - KainArkanos - 06-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Dissidia 012 Crashes in Same Spot - fooGwa - 02-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Dissidia 012 - asianjam - 03-14-2016, 01:43 PM