Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.23 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
11-01-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Hello !

Sorry if somebody already ask the question (I can't search inside the entire thread .-.).

I would like to know if there is a way to import my Dissidia save into Dissidia 012: Duodecim. It seems like the game doesn't see that there is existing save data.

All saves are in the same directory (ppsspp > memstick > PSP > SAVEDATA) with a directory for each saved game.
I tried to install the game data for both games, it doesn't change anything. My Dissidia's save game is working well.

Thanks for your help ! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2017, 04:54 AM
If anyone still has the infinite loading bug (without fast mem) or the straight up crash, try disabling the DLC for the game first. That fixed it for me.
10-27-2017, 09:21 AM
Anybody know how to fix the White screen/infinite load time trying to go to the customize menu
04-16-2018, 04:47 AM
question: the dlc can't seem to load on my phone. I already placed the dlc to the correct folder and the region is correct. Is this normal?
04-16-2018, 10:56 AM
Hi guys i'm having trouble playing LAN with my friend. We are playing with an android phone and PC. We already played MHFU before and it works perfectly fine but whenever we play Dissidia 012 versus mode we would get a Network Sync Failure each time the battle starts and we would just get dc'ed. Single player runs smoothly though. Android to android versus mode works perfectly fine. I'm using these settings on the PC:

Fast memory [ ]
I/O on thread [ ]
Force real clock sync [/]
Change emulated PSP's CPU clock = Auto
Port offset 1300
05-22-2018, 09:54 PM
Hey guys I'm playing dissidia 012 on my phone and whenever i choose chapter 1 with lightning in story mode the game doesn't load.I would highly appreciate it if you tell solutions to fix this.thx
03-05-2019, 01:09 AM
This game is fully playable for me.
In battle i have strong 30 FPS.
FPS Little drop to 25/26 when i explore world map or i finish my oponents. Only. Then music little lagy.
I use my Old LG G2 Mini with unoficial Lineageos 14 (Android 7.1.2)
Great job ppsspp team. I can play this one my Favorite psp game on my phone. With wireless pad of course.
I have only one question.
How can i play online with other people? When i use connection Mode, game only loading, i use default ppsspp network setting.
I use newest ppsspp official build.
07-26-2019, 08:13 AM
Hi all! New to using PPSSPP and I have trouble playing Dissidia Duodecim at the moment. The game works fine, but every time I try to access customization menu, PPSSPP will crash. I've tried changing some of the software configs, but I only get white screen after entering customization menu. Anyone help?

I'm using PPSSPP v1.8.0 on Windows 10 (set to Windows 7 compatibility and running as admin)
PC Specs:
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- NVIDIA GeForce 1060
- 16GB RAM
- 250GB SSD
- 2TB HDD
03-01-2021, 07:06 PM
Sooo... any form of changing the internal date so I can abuse bonus day? PPSSPP gets the date from PC, so the only way I can imagine is changing PC's date.
03-22-2021, 04:54 AM
Hello. Anyone else have problems when playing the story mode? My character doesn’t move its body except when I’m using the analog stick therefore I can’t attack, doge, nor use skills. My character is just like a moving statue.
12-10-2021, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2021 05:53 PM by Alucardra.)
Hello, new here. Does anyone know how to make the game register diagonals from my ps4 controller?