Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Razer Gamebooster.
08-05-2014, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 02:52 AM by The Phoenix.)
Thumbs Up The Razer Gamebooster.
Hi all,

I was watching youtube videos yesterday & came across one that mentioned he used a program called the "Razer Gamebooster".
Me being sceptical, i tried this program & to my amazement it actually works well enough to see, improvements in speed of most emulators on my Windows 7 (x86) PC.
I tested it on PPSSPP & PCSX2 so far, and has made quite a difference in how the performance is effected, for example on PPSSPP, when activated it makes the menu screens load so much quicker, you'll need to experiment to see which games it helps or not.
As for PCSX2, I am a big fan of Gran Turismo 3 A spec on there, without this program running, this game runs so laggy on my system particularly on certain tracks in quite a few places, BUT running this Gamebooster, I don't know how or what its doing, but somehow, makes even that game run nearly completely without lag, performance is so much better, the sound effects & music are perfect now, only in one place did I notice slight lag, in the same place in the two laps I did, and was so much easier to control the car.

And here is the best part not only is this program a gamebooster but it also is a handy screen shot taker as well running in the background (Ctrl Alt P) to take a screen shot.
And have not finished yet, it syncs your game saves to the Cloud (Dropbox) in this case, but it does take quite some time to upload all your savestates / saves or both.
This program works on any .exe file extensions, so even my Firefox browser speeds up, just brilliant, I recommend this to all Windows users from XP - 8.1.

And to top all that its totally FREE to download & use.
Just register a account with them. (Email, User name & a password), so that when the program starts up, it logs you in automatically, with all your unique settings / programs Cool

Here is the web site: http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply