Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play multiplayer using Tunngle
09-02-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: [Tutorial] How to play multiplayer using Tunngle
This is very good guide.
But, how to add another game in tunggle instead of just search a game? I want to add burnout and pes 2014 inside.
Thanks

Subscribe to my [url=https://www.youtube.com/CygnosisAdventures]YouTube Channel[/url]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 07:14 AM by vnctdj.)
You can request a new Tunngle network Smile
But using the "PPSSPP Emulator" network should be enough, just search for it.
You can even create a private network Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-19-2016, 12:40 AM
Whenever me and my friends play (3 player most of the time but we tried with 2 people) i break off.
03-24-2016, 11:26 AM
Why i can download adhocmutiplayer sever ?HuhHuh
03-24-2016, 07:46 PM
You don't need it anymore, now you just have to enable the built-in server in Networking settings Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-18-2016, 06:01 AM
Hello! I would like to ask for help Smile Me and My cousin started playing MHp3rd awhile back on PSP itself. But now were on ppsspp So far weve only done MHFU on PPssPP on Hamachi back then and since we dont want hamachi because of too much hassle we moved on to MHp3rd. I followed everything on your tutorial but it only Said socket error (10061 I think ) bla bla bla to my ip. We tried it on MHFU tunngle and everything went fine. We downloaded again the PPSSPP emulator in hopes that we may have accidentally damaged the previous one but to no avail Sad The only thing we havent done is downloading a new MHp3rd. Can you help us?
04-21-2016, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 09:55 PM by ThePouil.)
Hi, I've a problem with the online (no kidding..), when i try to connect to the online guild hall it doesn't show me the page with all the room , normally it shows it and then you select one of the rooms but for me it just says "network initialized" and put me in the hall, but i'm not online ! I've tried a lot of things but it still doesn't work so I ask for help, please. EDIT: after a few tests, it seems that the problem comes from my save, I've tried to go online with the save file of a friend and it works great ! Like it does the last time I used PPSSPP! So if you have a solution to let my save go online I'll be gratefull Smile
10-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Well, I guess we, a friend and I, are having a special problem.
1.) Our emulator settings are good (fast memory and MAC address, etc.)
2.) We use Tunngle (Premium) and typed in the proper host IP into the settings.
3.) Even the Router configs are basicly the same because we use the same Router Model
4.) We double, triple and even quad-checked every option that is necessary to play online!
My friend breaks off instantly or after few seconds, doesn't matter if I host or he does. It is not possible to play the quest.
On other side, I played two quest with another friend and we had no problems at all, no connection problems and break offs.

What could be the problem be? We had some guesses it could be some hardware problem, like CPU spikes but we are even using the same CPU model .
Any help, tip or advice would be great, thanks!
10-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Did your friends try with each other as well? If it also breaks if they try then the problem lies with him so you can try narrow it down from there.
10-14-2016, 02:51 PM
(10-12-2016 09:21 AM)tywald Wrote:  Did your friends try with each other as well? If it also breaks if they try then the problem lies with him so you can try narrow it down from there.

Yes they did, and they had the same issue.
Does anyone has an idea?
10-15-2016, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2016 09:44 AM by tywald.)
All of you have a "green smiley" in the bottom right corner of the window right? Maybe this thread can help: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=21410

Try enable UPnP in the settings and let the program try portforward for you or you do it manually. For me it looks like this.

Not port forwarded = yellow smiley: http://i.imgur.com/AjbQ9az.png
Port forwarded = green smiley: http://i.imgur.com/2GgWFVe.png

If you have trouble with UPnP you can check https://www.tunngle.net/wiki/Error:2-104
10-16-2016, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2016 09:21 AM by ShiNoMondai.)
Can't quote, because "no clickable links are allowed", what the...?! Nvm.

We already have UPnP activated and I stated that all necessary ports are forwarded by UPnP. We even manually added them once, but it did not solve the problem!
We have the green smiley in the corner with a smooth 7-25ms latency on tunngle premium, this is not the cause!
The problem is we did everything what is written in the guides on the forum, even tried it without the build-in adhoc server and used the old exe, because we thought it was the cause of it, but nothing and switched back again.

We narrowed it down to the point that something wierd must be going on between my friend A and all other persons. It is only him that breaks off, doens't matter with who he plays or who is hosting. We are at the cross roads and can't seem to think of what causes the problem.
It is a really tough one. Sad

EDIT:
If it helps. We used to play MHP3rd and MHFU about 2 years ago. My friend and I did not changed the system and did not re-installed any drivers or something like that. The firewall has every exception marked and should be let passing everything from ppsspp through, even deactivated on both sides it does not help. Simply we even used older emulator versions with settings set from scratch but no help at all.
02-27-2017, 08:43 PM
Is this thread still alive? My friend and I have been trying like hell to get this working, and we have had 0 luck with actually playing the game together. We both followed the tutorial and FAQ as best as we could just to still have problems.

We manually port forwarded 27312, 20000-20004, and 10000. We have 27312 set as the port in the tunngle options, I don't know if this is how it should be set, but after forwarding that port, we both achieved green smiley connection status. We both are incompatible with uPnP. We are getting booted from the game very shortly after starting quests. That's been like 99% of our experience with this so far. Are we supposed to join the public MHFU room or can it be any room, or even a private network?

We tried with a private network first to no success because that gave us both the same IP. After we tried that we tried going public, but not on the MHFU room because we didn't want randoms joining our gathering hall. So then we were able to get into each other's gathering halls, but we kept getting disconnected after starting quests from then on, and we kept switching around hosts and forwarding ports and achieved green status, now we are running out of ideas of what could possibly be causing this. We can't tell if it's VPN, graphics, or some other problem that boots us.

Can anyone here help us narrow things down?
06-11-2017, 03:44 PM
hi! I'm new here. I've played monhun fu for a long time now. Now i want to experience playing with others. Yes, i've been playing solo all those times.... So I tried Tunngle to play with other. The problem is I can't seem to connect to others. Like it said in the instructions, It freezes for a while then prompts the "communications error has occured." They are not even marked with red x in tunngle. I hope this thread is still alive. I'd like to experience playing with others before this game is forever forgotten..... Confused Confused
06-12-2017, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 01:20 PM by tywald.)
Do you have a green smiley in the bottom right corner? If not you should address that. Check the settings and see if UPnP will work, if not you should port forward manually.

And double check that you are using the correct IP address, and make sure that person have ad hoc server running(either built-in in the emulator or a stand alone version that is in the background).