The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
AMD-Driver-Crash (Radeon 7570)
07-29-2014, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 04:32 PM by ZeroMaku.)
Exclamation AMD-Driver-Crash (Radeon 7570)
After I looked through the threads and hoped to find any solutions, I have to say that nothing really worked and I opened this thread.
First post btw, so hello all together ~

Okay my problem:

The PPSSPP-Emulator crashes after several minutes of gameplay because the AMD-driver crashed. So I looked in this forum after solutions and found the Catalyst 11.11a driver. But at first, I haven't found any download-links, and for second, this driver apparently is used for the 4X/5X/6X(?)-series of Radeon.

The other solution I've found was to disable the Catalyst AI in the Catalyst Control Center. But in this program there isn't an option for disabling this AI, neither is it in the "profiles.xml".

Because of the neither found, nor working 11.11a-driver I'm using the 14.7-RC1-driver. And, as it is written in title, I'm using the AMD Radeon HD7570

So my question is simply: Is there anything I can do, that PPSSPP will work normally? Are there any solutions? Because I really struggle with this problem - for weeks.

Thanks for your attention ~

- Maku

Oh I forgot: Of course, I'm using the newest release of PPSSPP (0.9.9)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
AMD-Driver-Crash (Radeon 7570) - ZeroMaku - 07-29-2014 04:29 PM