Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 getting a North American release
06-12-2014, 01:02 PM
Final Fantasy Type-0 getting a North American release
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is being released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/1...ng-to-ps4/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Type-0 getting a North American release
(06-12-2014 01:02 PM)CrimsonFangX Wrote:  Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is being released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/1...ng-to-ps4/

Way to slow O_O

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
06-12-2014, 06:12 PM
im not big or even casual fan of FF series but there are few FF titles i like

and i dont see what ppl see about type 0 this game have nothing special in it in my opinion

if it was not magic there but lets say guns real shields grenades and other military stuff than ppl would not go ape shit about this game so much

and most frustrating thing for me is for game like that to not be able to change controls ? WTF ?

in most games camera center is L1 same goes for lock enemy and not R1

and re-locking on dead body of someone you killed when there are other living enemies is impossible thats enough retarded for me to say this game is nothing special even below average games

i dont know maybe im missing something here ? maybe i dont see bigger picture ? but hard to go easy on this game

if someone have other opinion im more than happy to hear with what you possibly could defend that game

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
06-12-2014, 07:43 PM
This announcement came just after the release of the fan translation.
http://www.skybladecloud.net/projects/fi...anslation/

I do not care about HD re-releases, because the emulators, including PPSSPP, can upscale the resolution further.
06-12-2014, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 07:55 PM by RogueDoggie.)
Nice to see it finally get localized and it will be cool to play it on a big TV. However, I'll be sticking to the awesome fan-translation patch that just came out as I have neither a PS4 nor Xbox One and I don't plan on getting either for a very long time (if ever).

Besides, I enjoy being able to use save states and it's very refreshing playing with the Japanese voices (I'm not a crazed dub hater, I just don't like how we constantly hear the same 3-4 voices in every English version of anything. That's why I loved the British-accented Xenoblade dub so much, it was filled with good VAs I hadn't heard 1000 times before.)
06-12-2014, 10:26 PM
(06-12-2014 07:43 PM)Squall Wrote:  I do not care about HD re-releases, because the emulators, including PPSSPP, can upscale the resolution further.

I still prefer HD remasters over emulation. Take a look at Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster compared to Final Fantasy X on PCSX2. I think the winner is obvious.
06-13-2014, 05:34 AM
(06-12-2014 06:12 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  im not big or even casual fan of FF series but there are few FF titles i like

and i dont see what ppl see about type 0 this game have nothing special in it in my opinion

if it was not magic there but lets say guns real shields grenades and other military stuff than ppl would not go ape shit about this game so much

and most frustrating thing for me is for game like that to not be able to change controls ? WTF ?

in most games camera center is L1 same goes for lock enemy and not R1

and re-locking on dead body of someone you killed when there are other living enemies is impossible thats enough retarded for me to say this game is nothing special even below average games

i dont know maybe im missing something here ? maybe i dont see bigger picture ? but hard to go easy on this game

if someone have other opinion im more than happy to hear with what you possibly could defend that game

It is true that the reset camera button is odd, instead of pressing R button I would prefer the L button to reset-cam.
maybe the devs want to avoid from being mainstream, you know may Action-games like MH and GE use L to reset the cam.
yeah, who knows.. Tongue

and for the HD release, I'll pass for it since SE is way too slow releasing the game outside Japan.
I would prefer playing the game that already released on PSP and apply the fans translation patch. lol

-my outdated testing rig-
Intel Core2Quad [email protected]
Shappire HD7750 1GB DDR5

contact me at:
[email protected]
facebook.com/love.grimangel
06-13-2014, 06:29 AM
(06-13-2014 05:34 AM)betrayedAngel Wrote:  It is true that the reset camera button is odd, instead of pressing R button I would prefer the L button to reset-cam.
maybe the devs want to avoid from being mainstream, you know may Action-games like MH and GE use L to reset the cam.
yeah, who knows.. Tongue

and for the HD release, I'll pass for it since SE is way too slow releasing the game outside Japan.
I would prefer playing the game that already released on PSP and apply the fans translation patch. lol

lol its 21st century this game was made in 2011 ? or what so ever so they should provide us with ability to change controls to our needs.
Cause not every 1 like the developers will think that their idea for controls will be a better idea for us to play with

from when does some guy who make the game knows better what buttons i wanna press to play a game ? there at last should be option to change them or else its like they dont care about gamers to customize game to their needs and have better experience with it its like they - hey u here is FF give us money and GTFO

and thats all about game and now about HD release

look this is FF3 remake for PSP WITHOUT rising rendering resolution so its x1 - native just like on psp

[Image: PfURjrl.jpg]

it looks pretty much with this pixel as nitnedo ds graphic

but look here this is same screen from same game just with x3 rendering resolution

[Image: T0rkZwT.jpg]

and idk how for u guys but for me this is psx2 graphic or better

and if you need more HD than that (where you can go to even X10 rendering resolution) than ur not interested in game at all

i remember playing games which was like pixel on a pixel

like for example this is very old game made under MS-DOS

for me till this days its 1 of the best RTS i played

even so graphic is like WTF
and u guys thinking about getting a game just to have graphic from HD to more HD ? just for few pixels ? give me a break
even so game sucks cause cant change controls Tongue

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
06-14-2014, 03:37 PM
Of course its announced, english fan translation is complete -> square ctrl+c ctrl+v -> they get a lot of undeserved money. :/

@ZeroX4: fun fact: final fantasy 3 pc release looks worse than on ppsspp D:

PC Specs:
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6700 3.2 Ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
Geforce GTS 450 1 GB DDR3
Windows 7 x64
06-14-2014, 04:59 PM
(06-14-2014 03:37 PM)Nezarn Wrote:  Of course its announced, english fan translation is complete -> square ctrl+c ctrl+v -> they get a lot of undeserved money. :/

@ZeroX4: fun fact: final fantasy 3 pc release looks worse than on ppsspp D:

i look on gameplay for me FF3 even for nes is a lot better gameplay and stroy than type 0

but with this graphic i believe type0 is still decent game to play i just think its nothing special