Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liberty City Stories iOS/Android
06-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Liberty City Stories iOS/Android
It looks like another "Grand Theft Auto" title is coming to iOS and Android as "Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories" is being remade for mobile by War Drum Studios!
According to the website Portable Gaming Region, the video game developer War Drum Studios is working on a mobile remake of "Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories" for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets!

Posible release:2015 cause its 10 aniversary of the game

source:http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/16159/20140221/gta-liberty-city-stories-ios.htm

Devices: iPad mini Wi-Fi ios 7.0.4 jailbroken,
iPhone 4s ios 7.1 JAILED.

(I accidently update my iphone 4s to ios 7.1 without checking if there's a jailbreak for 7.1)

im a filipino
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 02:26 PM by AlphaKennyTime.)
RE: Liberty City Stories iOS/Android
(06-10-2014 10:44 AM)Bread And Butter Wrote:  It looks like another "Grand Theft Auto" title is coming to iOS and Android as "Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories" is being remade for mobile by War Drum Studios!
According to the website Portable Gaming Region, the video game developer War Drum Studios is working on a mobile remake of "Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories" for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets!

Posible release:2015 cause its 10 aniversary of the game

source:http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/16159/20140221/gta-liberty-city-stories-ios.htm

I loved this game on my psp. I had liberty city stories and vice city stories (multiplayer in vice was fun). I perfected both games. I put so many hours into both that trying them on ppsspp never even crossed my mind. I won't buy the Android version since I already did everything I could possibly do in that game but I'm glad to see other people will get the chance to enjoy it.
06-19-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Liberty City Stories iOS/Android
Nice, I have the game for my psp with booklet and box. Also for ppsspp, now iOS Smile