Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
12-13-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
(06-09-2014 11:45 PM)AkiyoSSJ Wrote:  Can anyone help me? I get this error when I click Multiplayer: "To create compatibility with the PSP-1000 model, would you like to change the Clock frequency to 222 mhz?" And no matter what I choose yes or no.. it says connection lost. I play multiplayer using Hamachi+AdHocServerProOnline.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

hey guys i found a solution to this problem...... Big Grin i used my cp and tablet using another ppsspp version 1.1.1-202-Adhoc_stuff...(the blue logo not the gold one).. then i used mobile hotspot and connect it then after connecting to the host of the H.spot find the IP address of the host in your android setting -> about device/phone -> status find IP adress then copy the IP address on the ppsspp setting on proadhocIPaddress check the Enable networking/WLAN, check Enable built- in pro adhoc server and change the Port offset(0 = PSP compatibility) to 5000. Make sure you have the same pro adhoc IP address but not the same MAC address.. Cool then go to multiplayer of the dragon ball tag team it will say network initialize then if the other device will connect it says PPSSPP joined that's all guys :3 i played it in multiplayer but my tablet is laggy heheh because its Ram is to low :3 oh also uncheck the fast memory and multithreaded in the SYSTEM in ppsspp setting.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team - xpotpo32 - 12-13-2015 09:06 AM
Dragon Ball Z Tag Team - seighart0 - 09-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Error while playing DBZ TTT - Luisdert - 01-28-2015, 09:54 PM
multiplayer - oscler - 02-06-2015, 05:12 AM
ABOUT MOD PPSSPP GAME - indo45champ - 04-24-2016, 06:27 AM