Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
05-13-2015, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 03:54 AM by gogereaver.)
RE: Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
after a day of trying me and my buddy got this game working over Hamachi it does play a bit slow but otherwise fine. anyways the settings are fastmemery off and force psp cpu speed. tunngle and other stuff failed to see the lobby or crashed on connect.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2015, 08:18 AM
I tried the same but it doesn't let me
10-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Same here!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-05-2015, 12:31 AM
(06-09-2014 11:45 PM)AkiyoSSJ Wrote:  Can anyone help me? I get this error when I click Multiplayer: "To create compatibility with the PSP-1000 model, would you like to change the Clock frequency to 222 mhz?" And no matter what I choose yes or no.. it says connection lost. I play multiplayer using Hamachi+AdHocServerProOnline.
Does anyone know how to solve this?
11-29-2015, 08:57 PM
Wink how to play multiplayer on dragon ball z tenkaichi tag team with coldbird.net
pls friends help me how to play multiplayer on dragon ball z tenkaichi tag team with coldbird.net
11-30-2015, 02:58 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-06-2015, 01:26 AM
For offline multiplayer in dbz tty check the 5th post in normal threads named as "ports shifting fixed in android" (something like that)
12-13-2015, 09:06 AM
(06-09-2014 11:45 PM)AkiyoSSJ Wrote:  Can anyone help me? I get this error when I click Multiplayer: "To create compatibility with the PSP-1000 model, would you like to change the Clock frequency to 222 mhz?" And no matter what I choose yes or no.. it says connection lost. I play multiplayer using Hamachi+AdHocServerProOnline.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

hey guys i found a solution to this problem...... Big Grin i used my cp and tablet using another ppsspp version 1.1.1-202-Adhoc_stuff...(the blue logo not the gold one).. then i used mobile hotspot and connect it then after connecting to the host of the H.spot find the IP address of the host in your android setting -> about device/phone -> status find IP adress then copy the IP address on the ppsspp setting on proadhocIPaddress check the Enable networking/WLAN, check Enable built- in pro adhoc server and change the Port offset(0 = PSP compatibility) to 5000. Make sure you have the same pro adhoc IP address but not the same MAC address.. Cool then go to multiplayer of the dragon ball tag team it will say network initialize then if the other device will connect it says PPSSPP joined that's all guys :3 i played it in multiplayer but my tablet is laggy heheh because its Ram is to low :3 oh also uncheck the fast memory and multithreaded in the SYSTEM in ppsspp setting.

12-17-2015, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015 03:47 PM by yungwiz713.)
If anyone wants to play DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team, DBZ Shin Budokai Another Road, I Also Have Naruto Heroes 2 & 3, Let me know if you wanna play. Just an FYI, Im using my PC.
ID : DBZ-NarutoGames
Pswd : dbz4life
01-04-2016, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 02:51 AM by xpotpo32.)
(05-08-2015 08:06 AM)paulaz2 Wrote:  does it work on android?

Yes, I already did but my old Tab 2 is laggy hehe because its performace was too low ahha but my android phone is working fine.. But also I already played tekken 6 in my tab 2 and my phone(Grand prime) its working fine. you just need a good version of PPSSPP that has compatibility offset.

This is the Version of PPSSPP that Im using to play adhoc multiplayer Smile its just simple to adjust the setting all you need is to research.

Just tell me reply, If you want some settings Ill send screenshots from my own PPSSPP setings on my android device. thanks Smile I only played Tekken 6 I dont like dragonball because my other device is laggy to play its to old now.. Smile

(02-22-2015 09:30 PM)LordDeathAngel Wrote:  
(02-21-2015 01:07 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  tid=9037&pid=71196#pid71196]this post[/url] you would know that it seems to work Wink

But it keeps showing connection lost and I need a PSP 1000.

If you want help, Ill help you bro I already played adhoc multiplayer on my two android device. Just reply me Smile or just PM if you want to know.
02-17-2016, 01:19 PM
Help / Lagging online but No Lag offline.
Me and my friend have been trying to play Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team with each other but we keep on experiencing lag and/or Slow down that pretty much makes the game unplayable. Offline we're both able to play the game without lag and it feels great, its only when we connect online that we experience lag. Strangely, The Loading screen and The Prematch screens, where the characters say things to each other, run pretty smoothly, But the Character Select Screen and Actual Gameplay is when it gets bad. Recently this same issue has been plaguing us with Dissidia 012 as well but its not nearly as bad. When it lags in 012 it will eventually stop and go back to normal but its been getting worse gradually.
We both use Hamachi to connect with each other and we are able to connect with it just fine, its just the gameplay lag and/or slowdow that's causing us issues.
We both also have pretty good internet connections so I'm not sure what the issue could be.
Here's mine: Download - 57.70 MB/s | Upload - 64.31 MB/s | Ping 22
Here's His: Download - 66.28 MB/s | Upload - 4.30 MB/s | Ping 22

Can someone please help me out.
02-17-2016, 04:45 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-24-2016, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 06:27 AM by indo45champ.)
ABOUT MOD PPSSPP GAME
i have a Mod PPSSPP game , i have Dragon Ball Thenckai Tag Team mod ultra v6 , i already follow tutorial and change all setting, but every I click Multiplayer game say " Connection Lost.....blablabla" please how to fix it, i look notification intalized Network but connection Lost Sad help me please

UP Help Please

04-24-2016, 12:19 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-28-2016, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 12:44 AM by XxAleckxX.)
Heres a solution change your psp port offset compatibility to 5000 thanks to @onelight for this solution and theres a reason why you choose yes or no because the game cannot change the emulated clock to 222mhz because you need to change it manually in the system settings and after you change the clock to 222mhz choose yes in the game's request to change your emulated clock then tadah! Super Gotenks!!! Opppps ok then you can play multiplayer with friends but someone should enable built in adhoc server so that someone can make a room and they can join your room NOTE:ALL YOUR FRIENDS MUST TURN OFF THE BUILT IN ADHOC SER VER ONLY ONE PERSON SHOULD TURN ON THE BUILT IN AD HOC SERVER AND ThATS THE HOST!