Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I pad ppsspp usage and errors with crashing
06-05-2014, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 10:42 PM by blastashes.)
I pad ppsspp usage and errors with crashing
Note: this has been edited so the junkies don't troll me.

Hi, I have actually had ppsspp on my Ipad Air 128gb for 3 weeks and still haven't been able to use it.

I have tweaked through settings and turned things on and off as I've seen from doing google searches on solutions.

I've also tried over 15 earlier versions going back to 2013ish.

My ipad air has of course the arm7, and 64bit.

I am on ios7.0.4.

I have with the ipad air: OpenGL ES 3.0

I have compatible games.

[EDIT: pm me if u can help with ISO usage.]

Each time the games scarcely load and I'll see a few screens and the emulator and game will crash.

I'd actually buy this emulators gold version if the darn thing at least worked, because that's the only thing I really want.

I'm almost done with this, if they can't release something that just plain works then it shouldn't be released.

NOTES: nds4ios is amazing and works like purified running water(yes on this same ipad). #respect.

For ppsspp>
When I turn on a few of the different rendering options it will not crash but will show a black screen for the games and the audio will be messed up and jagged.

I'm tired, I've messed with this joke for days and have tried for over 10 hours to make this work.

If anyone can tell me what to do on my ipad air to make this just plain work. It would be greatly appreciated.

If not, then I'm sorry I can not donate and/or buy gold as I'd imagine is the only reason the developer even made this program......

Thanks... Sorry if I sound snippy or greedy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 10:47 PM by Bigpet.)
RE: I pad ppsspp usage and errors with crashing
You still don't get it, read the rules.

Quote: *truncated parts about extracting *.rar parts

This violates Rule #1

Quote:as I'd imagine is the only reason the developer even made this program

That's only in your imagination indeed.
06-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Edited, all I see is people talk about compatible ISOs and games all over this forum, don't see where I'm a target.
Creating an app to utilize "piracy" is still piracy. So the rule is a joke?

I've cleaned my thread so no one pursue this matter.
06-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Yes ISOs they presumably dumped from their own psp games, not warez. If you dump them yourself they don't come in *.rar form. People use PPSSPP to play the games they own on other platforms or in higher quality which is legal in many countries.
06-05-2014, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 10:59 PM by blastashes.)
Emulators are copyright infringement and several emulators over he years have disappeared due to cease and desist letters received. If I can just download a psp emulator and buy a game, burn the ISO off it, and use the emulator. There makes no reason for sony to sell psp's or vitas or whatever. Because no one needs to buy one?
This website is offering piracy(psp emulation), so don't grill me for .rar files....

And I'm pretty sure that developers don't spend countless and I mean countless hours developing emulation software so you and the "warez" abusers can get their freeloading on.

They make their money, if they didn't, you wouldn't get updates or dedicated servers.

Back on topic please.