Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GameStick Version
05-29-2014, 05:41 PM
GameStick Version
Hey are you guys going to make a Gamestick Version cause I know your making an ouya version but ouya is more expensive then the Gamestick I can get one brand new at gamestop for like $50 than what they sell it for on the website $79. it would be awesome to see something other than crap support for the Gamestick I haven't seen much games on it that look decent. but you can side load apps for it if you make it a developer stick which is easy as putting in a code they give you for signing up for a developer account which is free.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: GameStick Version
Damn, that's has some unbelievably bad developer documentation. I don't even know if it's possible to develop anything with it. It doesn't even mention that you need the android SDK for it, it just completely fails to mention it, doesn't say so in written text and has no links to it.

It says
Quote:When you unpack the download you will see:
•a folder sdk/services/java containing two .jar files which define two classes for you to use,
•a folder debug/services containing two .apk files which you will need.

There are only 2 jars in the wrong folder and no *.apk files.

It also mentions some C++ APIs and shows them in their diagram but there's 0 documentation for them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply