Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prince Of Persia Rival Swords
11-26-2014, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 01:25 AM by deividrod.)
RE: Prince Of Persia Rival Swords
Please. I want play Prince of Persia Rival Swords in my Samsung Galaxy S 4, but the game stop working after 'loading' screen. Before that, the game was black screem. I can't do log file, but is there way to solve this problem? Sorry my bad english.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2014, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 06:43 PM by vnctdj.)
how and where can i download my games?

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
11-26-2014, 12:03 PM
Information RE: Prince Of Persia Rival Swords
(11-26-2014 11:35 AM)potsx Wrote:  how and where can i download my games?
Please read the rules before asking stupid questions, if everyone did this, these forums would be shut down. Angry
01-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Hello, thanks to the latest versions of PPSSPP the 'force close' that was in the game Star Wars Lethal Alliance and X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse is resolved. But I still have problems with the game Prince of Persia Rival Swords. In this game takes place 3D graphics do not appear, is a black screen at the time that the character would appear. To solve this I have to drag the Android notification bar, go into Settings, and then press the 'back' button until the emulator. Making this procedure the graphics appear, but it would be nice if there was no need to make this procedure.

The same problem occurs in another game Prince of Persia, which is Prince of Persia Revelations, but differently. This, in turn, the 3D game graphics appear, ie, there is no 'black screen'. But in the home menu background is black and will not appear animating the stage behind selected options as 'load game' or 'options'.

There's no way I put the 'log' file of this problem because they do not understand programming.

Sorry for my bad English, I am Brazilian.
01-08-2015, 11:13 AM
On Android with x86/PowerVR/OpenGL 2.0 there must be enabled slower effects to avoid black screen.

And this is amazing! T___T Wonderful Arabian magic tale full of adventures from pc is playable on mobile tabs! T___T
Even on my tab it is playable only with 1 frameskip and it doesn't fiil choppy. Not very smooth, but not choppy - like on old pc from old times, from where this tale are.
02-02-2015, 06:06 AM
Is the game playable on PC 1.0 version now?

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 OC @ 3.0GHZ stock cooling
Ge-Force GTX 260 896mb
4GB RAM Corsair 1066mhz
Windows 7 X64 ultimate
11-05-2015, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 03:48 AM by mukki014.)
well guys I made a account here to tell you that this is now playable with default setting of latest version 1.1 something like that. before I tested on 0.9.9 but show black screen then I download latest version and play with default settings. hope its help you. and more thing I'm using redmi 2 KitKat adreno 305 1gb ram and 1.2 GHz quad core so now its also work on adreno GPU as tegra
08-07-2019, 09:35 AM
Hello guys, I'm running this game (eu version) on both pc and android but I can't hear anything during the movies. There's no audio in there, how to fix it?