Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my idea to make the android ppsspp more speed
05-25-2014, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2014 10:08 AM by dragonPSZ4k.)
my idea to make the android ppsspp more speed
You can make the display give only 590p for help android gpu and give the player more options to he can make In each game different settings for other games

You can make the display give only 590p for help android gpu and give the player more options to he can make In each game different settings for other games
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 10:28 AM
RE: my idea to make the android ppsspp more speed
(05-25-2014 10:07 AM)dragonPSZ4k Wrote:  You can make the display give only 590p for help android gpu and give the player more options to he can make In each game different settings for other games

that's why we have "Non-buffered rendering" and " buffered rendering " on the graphics rendering mode option

you should look again to the emulator settings , you can find some good options to speed up your games like the cpu clock...

i m French sry for my English ^_^

Not everyone is an english native speaker.It's fine.
05-25-2014, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2014 11:29 PM by nex86.)
RE: my idea to make the android ppsspp more speed
even with a reduced buffered rendering resolution you can still get more performance by reducing the device's resolution.
I made this experience on Tegra 3 devices that struggle at 1080p no matter where but work better at 720p or less.