05-21-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Adding Cheats On IOS 7
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 06:56 PM by CesarPacheco520.)
RE: Adding Cheats On IOS 7
I finally found out how, I'm assuming you are jailbroken since you have ppsspp on ios device, so first you will need The ppsspp app of course, then an app from cydia called ifile, just search for it it will be a Macintosh logo, now go to google and search for cw cheats with the name of game you want, for example (cw cheats monster hunter freedom unite), ok now copy all the cheats you want for that game, now open i file, go to /var/mobile/documents/psp/cheats and then you will now be at a page that says ulus, these are the games, you will have to know the ulus for yourself, now click the blue arrow, hit open with...,text viewer, click edit top left corner, paste the codes then hit save. That's it and also this is the rule for the code, if it says c_0 it's deactivated, if it has c_1 it's activated, just change the number to 1 to activate or 0 to deactivate its up to you what codes you want active, then click save again. Now open your game and enjoy Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply