Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Henrik after PPSSPP you develop other emulators for android?
02-25-2013, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 04:12 PM by livisor.)
RE: Henrik after PPSSPP you develop other emulators for android?
Rather than pushing new projects on Henrik you should just keep update with his twitter or something because it's his own decision whether he wants to start more voluntary work.

About the fast pace evolution it's not nice to give full credit to developers only(although they are the core).The community that has formed around this emulator is one of the most impressive I have ever seen on the internet.People are testing dozens of game out of their own will(if I miss checking forums for one day I have to scroll through at least one entire page of newly tested games).Everyone is humble and respectous although coming from different countries and societies.I haven't seen one single conflict here unless there are some secret PM flame wars goin' on.

That being said I want to congratulate the ecosystem that has naturally formed here with only a few basic rules of decency enforced by some friendly admins(although we are mainly pointing out mistakes than enforcing them).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Henrik after PPSSPP you develop other emulators for android? - livisor - 02-25-2013 04:09 PM