PPSSPP won't load save states anymore.
02-24-2013, 09:48 PM
PPSSPP won't load save states anymore.
[Image: n2c6xXY.png]

This is what i get now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: PPSSPP won't load save states anymore.
Unfortunately, savestates are not backwards compatible. Is this a savestate you created with the same version of PPSSPP, or an earlier version?

-[Unknown]
02-24-2013, 10:36 PM
Same version.
It worked fine till today.
02-24-2013, 10:57 PM
Generaly it won't let you load savestates or it won't let you load that particular savestate? It could be corrupted.
02-24-2013, 11:06 PM
I get the same error when i try to save a state.
02-24-2013, 11:22 PM
I was having the same issue some revisions ago. Maybe it didn't got patched the actual thing that causes it to happen.
02-25-2013, 08:05 PM
I have a feeling that C++ 2005 has to do with it.
After i installed the RE6 Benchmarking tool, PPSSPP didn't want to load savestates nor save them.
Now i dunno how to delete it from PC ._.
02-25-2013, 09:46 PM
(02-25-2013 08:05 PM)GamerzHell9137 Wrote:  I have a feeling that C++ 2005 has to do with it.
After i installed the RE6 Benchmarking tool, PPSSPP didn't want to load savestates nor save them.
Now i dunno how to delete it from PC ._.
Even if that is true I would never remove it because way too many stuff I use for my work and more need it. Gonna check that.
03-01-2013, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 07:52 PM by GamerzHell9137.)
I fixed it.
The problem was the GPU Driver.
I updated it and cause of that it didn't want to load the states.
Weird.... what could be the reason?
Is it maybe cause i use a Palit GT630 and not a Nvidia GT630?
I downgraded to 306.97.
(Btw i had problems with Minecraft cause the game flickered, downgrading to 306.97 fixed it)
04-24-2013, 08:27 PM
So the problem is the GPU? Almost scared to mess with my drivers just to get save states to work. Who knows what will go wrong then?? SOrry I'm a noob lol

Nokia N8 forever!!
04-24-2013, 08:28 PM
It can also be a problem in the game (a bug.)

-[Unknown]
11-06-2016, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 05:51 AM by Asterite.)
Hello world, I considered opening a new thread as this one is quite old, but I do have a similar problem so I thought I'd better post it here, PPSSPP won't load my save state anymore, well, not all of them, only one, my most advanced (and by far) save state I've made in the game I'm playing.

PPSSPP v1.3
Playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Quote:WARNING
Error: After "RAM", found 0 (0x0) instead of save marker 66 (0x42).
Aborting savestate load...

It worked perfectly fine until yesterday evening, I did my save state, then a few hours later, tried to play again, but I could not anymore...

So...Is there something I can do ? Or did I just lose 50 hours of intense farming ?

Thank you in advance, guys !    
03-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Try to do the following make sure that you don't have "cache full ISO in RAM," this option should be turned off under setting >> system. Also it is important for you to have the option "Save path in My documents" (look at makesure.png).

From there you want to find the files in which your save states are in they would most likely contain something like this "ULUS(FOLLOWED_BY_NUMBERS)." To do this you have to find the path in which ppsspp saved your data in, mines was saved in my downloads folder, after you find it look for memstick and copy all of the files in it (check the photo). After that go to your documents folder and click ppsspp >> psp, and copy the files on there (check photo below for more information). After that your saved files should be in the right corresponding folders and there shouldn't be any problems after that.

Please let me know if it workedBig Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-01-2017, 12:31 AM
(03-03-2017 08:10 PM)herms41 Wrote:  Try to do the following make sure that you don't have "cache full ISO in RAM," this option should be turned off under setting >> system. Also it is important for you to have the option "Save path in My documents" (look at makesure.png).

From there you want to find the files in which your save states are in they would most likely contain something like this "ULUS(FOLLOWED_BY_NUMBERS)." To do this you have to find the path in which ppsspp saved your data in, mines was saved in my downloads folder, after you find it look for memstick and copy all of the files in it (check the photo). After that go to your documents folder and click ppsspp >> psp, and copy the files on there (check photo below for more information). After that your saved files should be in the right corresponding folders and there shouldn't be any problems after that.

Please let me know if it workedBig Grin

I tried still can't load save states
12-21-2017, 12:20 PM
(11-06-2016 05:49 AM)Asterite Wrote:  Hello world, I considered opening a new thread as this one is quite old, but I do have a similar problem so I thought I'd better post it here, PPSSPP won't load my save state anymore, well, not all of them, only one, my most advanced (and by far) save state I've made in the game I'm playing.

PPSSPP v1.3
Playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Quote:WARNING
Error: After "RAM", found 0 (0x0) instead of save marker 66 (0x42).
Aborting savestate load...

It worked perfectly fine until yesterday evening, I did my save state, then a few hours later, tried to play again, but I could not anymore...

So...Is there something I can do ? Or did I just lose 50 hours of intense farming ?

Thank you in advance, guys !

lol same (this is kinda late but well the game crashed so :( ) and I just got into the last levels from the chief halp