Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Help please
04-11-2014, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 07:23 AM by vnctdj.)
[Solved] Help please
So I've been using ppsspp for a long long time now, no problems whatsoever for the longest time. I always used to ignore PSP emulators for years, until I found ppsspp... which has just been perfect since day one. Like I said, no problems... until today. I've formatted my computer today, but saved my ppsspp folder with everything in it on an external hardrive. But upon reinstalling it... it recognizes none of my save files or save stats. I have no idea why and no clue how to solve this situation. I'm am extremly bad with PC's so this is just driving me crazy. I've been trying for hours now, but to no avail. Could anyone whos knows whats going on here please offer some insight into how I can fix this?

Thank you for your time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: Help please
It's probably related to this: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6847
04-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Thank you for the reply. However I read that thread before posting, and wasn't able to find anything to help. I have moved the folders to where they should be after reinstalling, and none of my saves are recognized.
04-12-2014, 01:23 AM
well did you try to move your backup saves out of the way and try to create a new save just to see where it ends up?
04-12-2014, 02:38 AM
I just did that. I have no idea why, but my files are split up into two differnt places... everything was in the one location on my pc before. Either way I was able to solve the issues thanks to your help, so thanks Smile
04-12-2014, 03:08 AM
the reason is probably to be found in your ppsspp.ini
04-12-2014, 07:23 AM
RE: [Solved] Help please
Thread's title edited.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing