Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DJ MAX Portable Clazziquai Edition
04-06-2014, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 11:02 AM by vnctdj.)
DJ MAX Portable Clazziquai Edition
Information:
  • Title: DJMAX Portable Clazziquai Edition
  • Genre: Rhythm/Music
  • Region: Korea (KR)
  • Format: ISO
  • PPSSPP Version: 0.9.8
  • Game ID: ULKS46190
  • Compatibility: Playable
  • Notes:
    • Slight input lag - unlike DJMAX Portable 3, it doesn't get progressively worse and make the game unplayable
    • Randomly freezes briefly in the middle of the song, occasionally desyncing the keysounds with the background music
    • Some slowdown with the more graphically intensive music videos, especially when there's a lot of action in the game itself - alleviated this by enabling some of the graphics features with (faster) in the name (namely, lazy texture caching and low quality beizer curves). Didn't fix the random freezing, though.
    • Album mode seems to get stuck repeatedly pressing the rewind button (left d-pad) for no apparent reason. Nowhere else in the game where left d-pad is used does this ever happen. Actually, this happens in the other DJMAX games too... (Portable 1, Portable 2, Black Square)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: DJ MAX Portable Clazziquai Edition
Thanks for testing Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-06-2014, 09:39 PM
i need some help, i'm trying to embed a youtube video of me playing this game through PPSSPP, but i get an error saying i can't post clickable links or something like that (let's just ignore the fact that it's an embed). do i have to have a certain post count or something? there's no mention of this in the rules, so i'm a bit confused.
04-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Yes, this restriction is based on post count.
If you want to post this link now, you can send me your link by PM and I will edit/create the post you want Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-07-2014, 11:03 AM
First post edited.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-28-2016, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2016 02:36 PM by Majid.)
Hello, it is said we shouldn't report black screen or no boot games.. But this game works fine as described above on PC.. But it doesn't play on Android, can you please suggest a solution?
Black Square works fine tho..
10-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Is there a fix or a cheat for the Album thing? I like to watch some of the videos from time to time.
07-13-2019, 10:55 AM
Title: DJMAX Portable Clazziquai Edition
Genre: Rhythm/Music
Region: Korea (KR)
Format: ISO
PPSSPP Version: 1.8.0
Game ID: ULKS46190
Compatibility: Not playable

Crashes upon selecting. On windows works wonderfully.
07-24-2019, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 12:19 AM by itsrenceee.)
Title: DJMAX Portable Clazziquai Edition
Compatibility: Playable

Found a fix for crashing on PPSSPP main screen on android.
Go to Settings > System > Change Memory Stick Folder > From "/storage/emulated/0" to "storage/emulated/0/ppsspp".

It's an anti-piracy thing, the game is trying to detect if there's ISOs on the memory stick, by adding the "/ppsspp" and make sure the ISOs are not inside the "Memory Stick" path. Also works on Black Square.
07-25-2019, 05:18 PM
(07-24-2019 12:14 AM)itsrenceee Wrote:  Title: DJMAX Portable Clazziquai Edition
Compatibility: Playable

Found a fix for crashing on PPSSPP main screen on android.
Go to Settings > System > Change Memory Stick Folder > From "/storage/emulated/0" to "storage/emulated/0/ppsspp".

It's an anti-piracy thing, the game is trying to detect if there's ISOs on the memory stick, by adding the "/ppspp" and make sure the ISOs are not inside the "Memory Stick" path. Also works on Black Square.

i wonder if the patch for the game works for this in PPSSPP, i think still have the patch on a disc somewhere but i have no idea where it is

i think i've ripped my umd for this or Black square in the past and didn't have any problems playing it but then again i don't think i had it in a memory stick folder
07-27-2019, 12:19 AM
(07-25-2019 05:18 PM)oldmario Wrote:  i wonder if the patch for the game works for this in PPSSPP, i think still have the patch on a disc somewhere but i have no idea where it is

i think i've ripped my umd for this or Black square in the past and didn't have any problems playing it but then again i don't think i had it in a memory stick folder

Nope. Even a patched Clazziquai ISO, located inside the "memory stick" won't work, on the other hand, a patched Black Square works even located inside the "memory stick". Just make sure to move all the files from the PSP folder to the new path.

A ppf patch for Clazzquai is on the scene release.