Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Windows-Host Cross Platform Multiplayer Adhoc Local WLAN
If anyone know how to play multiplayer on game dynasty warior strike force
Find all posts by this user
02-25-2015, 02:49 AM
Will this method work for Yugioh Tag Force Special with PC as host and android tablet as client? I tried to set up a connection but on the android tablet it shows "network initialized" then the screen looped back to the game menu. On PC it works normally as a host.

Did everything the guide says. Plz help. Thanks!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-25-2015, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 11:22 PM by onelight.)
(02-25-2015 02:49 AM)raiza14 Wrote:  Will this method work for Yugioh Tag Force Special with PC as host and android tablet as client? I tried to set up a connection but on the android tablet it shows "network initialized" then the screen looped back to the game menu. On PC it works normally as a host.

Did everything the guide says. Plz help. Thanks!

try PC with PC, android will not work
Edit, IOS also work.
02-28-2015, 09:22 AM
Hi, does this work with an Ethernet crossover cable? I have tried connect two PCs with that cable, while pinging both clients worked, however I can't connect to other players on PPSSPP. I'm playing FFT:WotL, and everything seems normal - except for the two errors, which point to Socket Error.
02-28-2015, 11:08 AM
(02-28-2015 09:22 AM)chocobo7779 Wrote:  Hi, does this work with an Ethernet crossover cable? I have tried connect two PCs with that cable, while pinging both clients worked, however I can't connect to other players on PPSSPP. I'm playing FFT:WotL, and everything seems normal - except for the two errors, which point to Socket Error.

You don't need a modified client to make that work. The normal PPSSPP version can deal with that just fine. If you have 2 clients, say one has 192.168.2.20 and the other 192.168.2.30 then you enable the pro-adhoc server in one of them, let's say on 192.168.2.20 and make sure that you actually tell both 192.168.2.20 and 192.168.2.30 to connect to 192.168.2.20 (the PC that has proAdhocServer running).
04-06-2015, 03:47 AM
Made this account to ask a question. when i scan for the connection, my psp shows its there but it wont let me connect saying the security isnt supported
04-08-2015, 03:03 AM
ok ok. i was able to connect my pc android and tablet to the server but i still cant get the psp to connect to it i have no idea what im doing wrong i can bring up the hud for the pro online plugin in my game but it just constantly searches for the server with no luck of connecting.
04-24-2015, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 02:28 AM by Rediki.)
I need help i enable dmz but i still can't see other people on the coldbird sever

Like it says im online with 24 other people but i can find the or c them
04-24-2015, 08:50 AM
I've been playing with my brother using ad-hoc connection from both of our laptop, but then my sister wants to join us using her android phone. The first problem was the android can't connect with the ad-hoc network, so instead I use a wifi flash drive connected to my laptop. I have Set all of our IP to the router, then make sure the mac address is different, start the proadhocserver, connect with the hotspot. After that I went into the online gathering hall, then both of them followed, in my ppsspp it's working fine, I can see both of them. But in my brother's ppsspp he can only see me, so do my sister's. I tried taking a quest and go with both of them, but when we start the quest the connection broke off. Anyone know any solution?
04-29-2015, 01:40 AM
hey uhhh.. it's my first time using ppsspp.. can anyone help me on how to connect an android phone to psp? thanks..
05-24-2015, 06:48 AM
hi, I think I did all the steps mentioned above but I still cannot have my android phone connect to the win8 host. all I get is a Network Initialized when I press "Host" or "Join", and neither side can see the other. The game is Final Fantasy Tactics WotL. All help appreciated!
06-13-2015, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2015 08:12 AM by adrian_torres01.)
Hi! This is a great guide thank you for posting it! I was wondering however- how could I do this if my desktop uses an Ethernet connection for the internet (and is not wifi capable)? Do I need to follow a different set of steps?

Hi! Sorry I was just reading through and found this entry. Does this mean that if my friend in Florida wants to play with me I could set up adhoc using my IP address from Evolve? Because we are both on evolve in a party. I could just be the host using my evolve IP address and he would just use my address as well?
06-14-2015, 12:59 PM
@adrian_torres01 yes you can do that if you are on same party with your friend , as long as you have internet connection , ppsspp just need on same network between host and client , im just back to the forum , so many things i see has changed Big Grin , for online multiplayer you can use tunggle , hamachi , or evolve , this guide only covered Local Multiplayer and windows as host , i think i need to update it too . because its get out of date

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
06-17-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Windows-Host Cross Platform Local Multiplayer using Wireless LAN
hi !
Firstly, i thank you for this topic ! We really needed one ! Anyway, i have two little problems:
1)in the case of PPSSPP to PSP, this topic seems to be for those who have a router; does this means that we can't connect a psp with ppsspp on a computer whithouh a router (i mean, only using the notebook and the psp) ? the same question with ppsspp and ppsspp.
2)i can't find in memory stick root/psp/seplugins, the files "server.txt" , "hotspot.txt" or "game.txt" neither my system's setup is 6.60 PRO-C2; Why ? how can i solve it ?

PS: Thank you for any help and sorry if my english is so bad ! at least, i tried !