Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Android-Host LocalMultiplayer using PortableWifiHotspot
You don't need to download ad hoc since it has been put on the app for a while
Find all posts by this user
06-20-2017, 02:08 PM
How to make a room in yugioh arc v spesial ? Why i can't make a room in networking mode?please help me and i can't detect my friend device too i'am using a hotspod methods on my and my friends android device what step i miss it??
11-16-2017, 09:34 AM
how can i make my laptop the hotspot provider ? and i want to connect my 2 ppsspp android. is this possible ?
12-02-2017, 10:14 PM
How do i play an adhoc multiplayer with syphon filter dark mirror because mine crashes and my friend the same can there be a solution for android phones?
01-12-2018, 02:46 AM
If u guys want to connect a phone with another android device u can use the share WiFi of tour phone,connect to that WiFi with the other devise and use it like a ser ver 4example:
Phone =WiFi hotspot
Tabletas/2phone=server (connected to the 1°phone WiFi) and then create multiplayer zone,(in my case KingdomHearts BbS) I open the server in the
game with the tablet and the connect to the tablet with the phone...
I'm from argentina,so my english is berry berry bar,sryy '.' i justo wanna help ^.^
In the phone and in the tabletas I Putoo in the (ip... "The ip of the WiFi that I make whit the phone",in muy case to ser it I use the tabletas ,when km connected i presa the WiFi and copy the ip,then i Putoo ir in the ppsspp,that al) sry ir its long,bit km not to good making it short the explanation...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-30-2018, 11:16 PM
Please Guys I would be so happy if you make work Fate unlimited codes multiplayer I was waiting that for two years Sad the jpcsp online works fine but it has a terrible optimization Sad pleaseeeeeeeeeee
02-18-2018, 02:51 PM
Como jogar com psp com outros jogadores a longa distançia usando internet
04-04-2018, 09:13 AM
I can't seem to get dissidia to work both games have the same issue... I'm able to connect with ppssspp we see each other in the lobby we get to the battle and as soon as one player moves the game says network sync error or something like that. I'm just using hotspot and one phone as the host... Have tried with a number of different settings, hacks off, clock to 111,222,333, multithread off and on fast mem off and on, I/o methods changes from host to stimulate umd delays to fast. Nothing seems to prevent the network error. If anyone has any fixes I'd really appreciate it

My specs
Redmi Note 10.
Check My Profile For Tested Games(Bio Section)
Testing multiplayer - MGS PW - God Eater - Dbz

Contact me on Twitter @BradEDias for help with ppsspp
05-31-2018, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 03:19 AM by youngblack.)
I've done this settings on my android but while playing PES match for about 15-20 mins the adhoc will lost connection. which is not like that before,I will be glad if I could find solution to that
05-31-2018, 09:09 PM
Can any of you that have adhoc working confirm for me that it works on disgaea afternoon of darkness? Please actually start a match. Using the tutorial I can get into the "lobby"/get past the initializing popup, but the one on my iphone doesnt detect the account on my android and vise versa, so I can't actually get play a match.
06-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Ok no idea what I was doing wrong before but yeah working totally fine now.
10-23-2018, 12:55 AM
it works on soul calibur bd
03-22-2019, 12:39 PM
How To Play Multiplayer In Dragon ball shin badokai i am confused and with that tutorial doesn't work for me? Help me please any advice cuz i wanna play really bad thank you very much
08-01-2019, 01:55 PM
Hi,
since I have a Vulkan Supported device, the PSP Gaming has reached a new Level. Unfortunately multiplayer gaming over built in hotspot doesn't work (for me?). Gaming over extrenel WiFi router works great. I set the IP like in description to 192.173.43.1 , but the Host device get always a DNS error or Socket Error. The Host / Standard gateway 192.173.43.1 is right, I checked it. I get the error on Android 8 and Android 9 devices. Over external WiFi Router multiplayer works!
Any help or solution?

Thank you