Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
[Tutorial] Android-Host LocalMultiplayer using PortableWifiHotspot
04-16-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Android-Host LocalMultiplayer using PortableWifiHotspot
how to setup adhoc sever in android device.? because when i tried and run the app adhoc sever my screen going black pls help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2015, 01:41 PM
I was thinking on making a local multiplayer between an Android phone and a PSP. Is it possible? If it is, what do I need to make this possible?
04-18-2015, 02:34 PM
(04-18-2015 01:41 PM)Zero Dozer Wrote:  I was thinking on making a local multiplayer between an Android phone and a PSP. Is it possible? If it is, what do I need to make this possible?

you need PRO Online Client for PSP.
04-19-2015, 02:10 AM
(04-18-2015 02:34 PM)onelight Wrote:  
(04-18-2015 01:41 PM)Zero Dozer Wrote:  I was thinking on making a local multiplayer between an Android phone and a PSP. Is it possible? If it is, what do I need to make this possible?

you need PRO Online Client for PSP.

That one I think I got. Would I need a Wi-Fi adapter as well?
04-22-2015, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 06:51 PM by Rediki.)
Ok so im need of help like asap with connecting my android ppsspp to the wireless network so i can play with other people

Like i have been on multiplayer on some games and i show up on the pro.coldbird.net web site as online but i can c the other people
05-04-2015, 06:52 AM
hi
im playing metal slug xx
when i have joined with host and going to play an connection error occur
what should i do?
05-04-2015, 07:54 PM
When i connect to coldbird.net i did not see any one on the dragon ball z another road lobby...device for connection:android,what might be the problem?
05-17-2015, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015 05:36 AM by julinard10.)
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 is working. Smile i have no Screenshots but i already played it with my cousins before freedom unite. US version. Im 100% sure. Smile keep updates coming! Thankyou! Big Grin
05-19-2015, 02:59 AM
Why im can't play yugioh 5ds can you help me plz give a tutorial video
06-07-2015, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 06:55 AM by Tora101.)
Hey guys...just joined
I've been trying to duel my brother in Yugioh 5d tag force 5 but I don't know how to.....will this method help me to multiplayer with him?

Hey guys...I'm new to this....I've been trying to link up to my bro's android with mine to have a duel on yugioh 5d tag force 5.....how can I go about it?
Has this worked on yugioh 5d tag force 5 with anyone?
06-07-2015, 10:28 AM
I've tried this with yugioh 5d tag force 5.....it says network initialised, screen goes black...The heads back to the menu screen
06-20-2015, 06:13 AM
Guys, this tutorial helped me out a lot now me and my 3 friends are able to play intensely with our screaming and arguing lol XD but one question......is there another way for me to multiplayer? You know...even at long distances? Like from province to province or from town to town? I also want to multiplayer with some of my friends from FB but they are too far away. Please answer! Thank u very much for your time!
07-13-2015, 09:05 AM
I have 2 android devices but when I try to go in network mode in Yugioh tag force 5, it says network initialized and then returns to the main menu.

My one device is the hotspot and I connect the other to it. I followed everything in the tutorial.
Ppsspp version- 1.0.1
07-19-2015, 01:10 AM
Hey Guys, I have 1 psp and an android phone with ppsspp 1.0.1. Now i want to play God Eater multiplayer but when I enabled the Pro-Online Plugin with SERVER 192.168.43.1 , the PSP keep freeze and restart Undecided. Could anyone give me a solution Rolleyes
07-22-2015, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 10:40 AM by paulaz2.)
Please someone should pm me on how to enablevDMZ on my android so that I can play on Android Big Grin