Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Silent Hill: Origins
Anyone tried Shattered Memories?
Find all posts by this user
04-24-2013, 07:38 PM
(04-24-2013 07:30 PM)mrjaredbeta Wrote:  Anyone tried Shattered Memories?

Yes, it had been tested. Here's the thread http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...ilent+hill

As you can see from my post, it's unfortunately still unplayable. Sad

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any games, the settings I use to get them to work, just to chat, or... well anything really haha. If I help maybe give me +1 Rep?
04-24-2013, 10:17 PM
That's too bad, I'm sure it will be compatible in due time, compatibility is growing like crazy.
04-24-2013, 11:10 PM
(04-24-2013 10:17 PM)mrjaredbeta Wrote:  That's too bad, I'm sure it will be compatible in due time, compatibility is growing like crazy.

I'll be honest, I'm not too worried about Shattered Memories. I just want Origins to work. It was much better.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any games, the settings I use to get them to work, just to chat, or... well anything really haha. If I help maybe give me +1 Rep?
04-25-2013, 01:01 AM
I really like Shattered Memories, but not as a Silent Hill game at all... It really should've been a totally separate game.
04-25-2013, 01:08 AM
(04-25-2013 01:01 AM)mrjaredbeta Wrote:  I really like Shattered Memories, but not as a Silent Hill game at all... It really should've been a totally separate game.

That's true. It's kinda like Silent Hill 4 The Room, it was a good game, but it just didn't fit with the rest of the series.

04-25-2013, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 07:55 AM by Rishiraj.)
(04-24-2013 03:18 PM)Dr. Woodenstein Wrote:  
(04-24-2013 12:01 PM)Rishiraj Wrote:  Game : Silent Hill Origins (ULUS10285)

Compatibility : Ingame

Tested on Ppspp Android svn v0.7.6-60-gf189d11 (Orphis Build)

Ingame Fps : 3-10fps

Notes : The game seems to be working completely full screen now but is unplayable due to heavy flickering of the screen . Fps is currently too low and the are some heavy on screen Sps.

(02-22-2013 02:00 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Merged the threads.

This thread should be moved to the Ingame thread as the game is not fully playable.It goes ingame and has heavy graphical bugs.Thank you Smile

Actually I believe according to forum rules that this is considered playable as the flickering of the screen (graphical errors) don't prevent play. That normally only makes the game unplayable if characters aren't showing up, there's no text, menus don't appear, etc. As for the fps, I don't believe that counts as making it unplayable either. People are only getting about 14-15 fps on God of War and it's counted as playable too. I do see where you're coming from though. Smile

Well what you said is true but from my view it should be moved to ingame.The menu is barely visible,media engine is not working,it has heavy Sps (See my attachment no.2 and 3) and Graphical errors too.And i know speed doesn't matter in testing as long as its playable right from the start till the end credits roll.I have been testing for pcsx2 for the last 4-5 years so thats what i think although both the forums of pcsx2 and Ppsspp are different.So its okay if the Moderators want to keep it in Playable section.No biggie Smile

My Device:
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ST18i
Super Jellybean 4.0 (Android 4.1.2)
Fusion Kernel v5.4
1.4 Ghz Arm V7 cpu
512mb Ram
Adreno 205 Gpu

Apple Ipod Touch 4G
Ios 6.1.3

Laptop:
Intel core i5 3210m @3ghz
8gb DDR3 1600mhz RAm
Nvidia GT650m @gb GDRR3 OCed
1600x900 Hd Resolution
04-25-2013, 09:51 AM
(04-25-2013 07:53 AM)Rishiraj Wrote:  

Notes : The game seems to be working completely full screen now but is unplayable due to heavy flickering of the screen . Fps is currently too low and the are some heavy on screen Sps.

This thread should be moved to the Ingame thread as the game is not fully playable.It goes ingame and has heavy graphical bugs.Thank you Smile

Actually I believe according to forum rules that this is considered playable as the flickering of the screen (graphical errors) don't prevent play. That normally only makes the game unplayable if characters aren't showing up, there's no text, menus don't appear, etc. As for the fps, I don't believe that counts as making it unplayable either. People are only getting about 14-15 fps on God of War and it's counted as playable too. I do see where you're coming from though. Smile

Well what you said is true but from my view it should be moved to ingame.The menu is barely visible,media engine is not working,it has heavy Sps (See my attachment no.2 and 3) and Graphical errors too.And i know speed doesn't matter in testing as long as its playable right from the start till the end credits roll.I have been testing for pcsx2 for the last 4-5 years so thats what i think although both the forums of pcsx2 and Ppsspp are different.So its okay if the Moderators want to keep it in Playable section.No biggie Smile

Honestly I think people are just getting mad because they see this in the playable section and they get their hopes up, and then when they find out it doesn't actually work that well they get really disappointed.

04-25-2013, 09:54 AM
(04-25-2013 09:51 AM)Dr. Woodenstein Wrote:  
(04-25-2013 07:53 AM)Rishiraj Wrote:  

Honestly I think people are just getting mad because they see this in the playable section and they get their hopes up, and then when they find out it doesn't actually work that well they get really disappointed.

Ya

My Device:
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ST18i
Super Jellybean 4.0 (Android 4.1.2)
Fusion Kernel v5.4
1.4 Ghz Arm V7 cpu
512mb Ram
Adreno 205 Gpu

Apple Ipod Touch 4G
Ios 6.1.3

Laptop:
Intel core i5 3210m @3ghz
8gb DDR3 1600mhz RAm
Nvidia GT650m @gb GDRR3 OCed
1600x900 Hd Resolution
04-27-2013, 12:28 AM

post log file
04-27-2013, 04:07 AM
(04-27-2013 12:28 AM)brujo55 Wrote:  

post log file

Out of curiosity, are you a programmer? I mean I just rarely see anyone that isn't a moderator request log files.

04-27-2013, 04:09 AM
nop,but i report the log file in github
04-27-2013, 04:14 AM
(04-27-2013 04:09 AM)brujo55 Wrote:  nop,but i report the log file in github

Oh I see. We'll I'd post one buuuut... I don't know how haha Smile

04-27-2013, 02:08 PM
(04-27-2013 04:14 AM)Dr. Woodenstein Wrote:  
(04-27-2013 04:09 AM)brujo55 Wrote:  nop,but i report the log file in github

Oh I see. We'll I'd post one buuuut... I don't know how haha Smile

How to create a PPSSPP log:

In the main PPSSPP folder where the PPSSPPWindows.exe is Make a folder called USER, inside that folder you just created, make a new folder called Logs.

Now start up emulator with a game running in there, once the emulator has stopped either by you closing it or it crashing, check inside the logs folder, open the ppsspp.log file with notepad or wordpad, copy & paste that to:

'Pastebin.com' or If this is a very large file, compress this log with a compression program like Winzip, or Winrar and upload the file to Mediafire, then copy & paste that address it gives you onto this forum under the correct gaming thread, where it will be noted & viewed by the developers.