Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ppsspp crashes everytime i try to play a game
03-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Ppsspp crashes everytime i try to play a game
Each time I try to start a game the app crashes in 5 seconds after starting it.
I'm using a ipad 4 running on ios 7.0.4
I tried playing: phantasy star portable 2 and disgaea
I'm using angelxwinds's repo (I tried theavenger's repo but it kept crashing as soon as I started the app)
Am I doing something wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 11:05 PM by th3pwnsh0p.)
RE: Ppsspp crashes everytime i try to play a game
iPhone 4S
7.0.4 Jailbroken

I tried to play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (with TMO's English Patch) and the game started up and ran fine, aside from some unloaded menu/UI stuff.

After I loaded a character from my PSP's save data, the game goes black and doesn't go any further than that so I have to restart PPSSPP. The next time the game loaded up, it instantly crashes back to the Springboard and keeps doing that until who knows when. :[
03-28-2014, 02:21 AM
Nevermind, I downloaded some new PAUTH files and the game runs fine, except for the fact that the game ^ runs at 16 FPS, sound is choppy, so are the frames.
04-01-2014, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 09:55 AM by Bread And Butter.)
go to settings turn on reduce motion. i have ipad mini running ios 7.0.4 and ppsspp crashes everytime i play a game but i turn on reduce
motion and the game doesnt crash anymore

theres no problem about the repo the problem is that you need to turn on reduce motion

Devices: iPad mini Wi-Fi ios 7.0.4 jailbroken,
iPhone 4s ios 7.1 JAILED.

(I accidently update my iphone 4s to ios 7.1 without checking if there's a jailbreak for 7.1)

im a filipino