Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
03-22-2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
Are the texture done??? Still can't wait it until done...Wkwkwkwkwk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2018, 04:37 AM
Sorry for not posting any more updates on here. As I said before, I'm working on it alone and that's proving to be extremely difficult and insanely time consuming.

But don't worry, I'll continue working on it because I wanna finish what I've started. However, if I can't get any sort of help that's probably gonna take a long time.

Also right now I've taken a break from mhfu and I'm currently working on textures for p3rd, but I'll go back to mhfu sooner or later.

I guess I'll also show a couple of pics of stuff I haven't shared before:

[Image: kobJKVph.png]

[Image: hfZZ86Dh.png]
05-03-2018, 05:52 AM
Hello Smile
So you're "upgrading" the textures ?
Like a texture pack or directly in PPSSPP ?
I'm glad someone does this, MHFU is pretty old ^^
05-05-2018, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2018 12:14 AM by Megarock Fathur.)
owh, why you didn't say the texture is not finished??? im waiting and why YukiHerz don't help you too?

Also,Icewind... why don't PM us the current MHFU texture, why i saying this??? because you're taking a break so that's need need need a long time... so why don't send us your current texture now???
06-24-2018, 04:59 PM
I would also appreciate a PM of what's currently done for MHFU.
09-22-2018, 03:53 AM
i would also like a copy of the pack please
09-30-2018, 06:18 AM
I'm kinda curious with MHFU re-texture progresses...
10-27-2018, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2018 03:57 PM by similikiti.)
hi guys, i need some help here.
So i was playing in my Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition for quite some time with no problem at all, but suddenly the sd card thing stopped working so i couldn't use the in-game saves, which is actually not really a problem. But now the game crashes every time i tried to enter a building (eg: home, farm, guild hall, quest, etc). I really appreciate any help and sorry for my bad english
11-04-2018, 08:49 PM
I would also like a PM of the textures if that's alright or what's there anyways. It's alright if it isn't finished imo if time is a problem for you guys as it's better that you guys do your own life things first. Take your time.

I would say that I am a texture artist (as I have made textures for stuff like Beyond Skyrim + I learned that stuff in high school) and I could help contribute in-case you need me to but I wouldn't know where to begin for a game such as this, haha.
12-11-2018, 04:20 AM
(11-04-2018 08:49 PM)MrManMain-TheMrMan Wrote:  I would also like a PM of the textures if that's alright or what's there anyways. It's alright if it isn't finished imo if time is a problem for you guys as it's better that you guys do your own life things first. Take your time.

I would say that I am a texture artist (as I have made textures for stuff like Beyond Skyrim + I learned that stuff in high school) and I could help contribute in-case you need me to but I wouldn't know where to begin for a game such as this, haha.

The last time he's online was September. Safe to say the mod is dead.... This is why modders should upload what they have daily. Another great textures lost forever.
12-13-2018, 02:15 PM
It's time to move on..

well, it is just me or renaming mhp2g savedata method is not working anymore?