[Image: ybO4z2ph.jpg]
[Image: YWZeT5vh.jpg]

http://imgur.com/a/zLavW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
AMAZING WORK!

Still trying to get to the Old Volcano in G, i should give up and try with the original Monster Hunter instead.
11-02-2016, 05:24 AM
You could look for a savefile with everything unlocked, though I don't know if you would find one for MHG. However there should be plenty from MH1 and MH2 on gamefaqs or similar sites.
11-03-2016, 04:56 PM
I decided to make another comparison, this time for Blangonga:

The 1st one is the original MHFU texture, the 2nd is the MH2 texture and the 3rd one is my version:

[Image: 2ckvkPnh.jpg]
[Image: PlFczCFh.jpg]
[Image: 1FqpSI4h.jpg]

[Image: ZlFeEFIh.jpg]
[Image: 324kotqh.jpg]
[Image: RT2hpHMh.jpg]

[Image: k488qzFh.jpg]
[Image: thgElqFh.jpg]
[Image: NsTd3vEh.jpg]

http://imgur.com/a/gToyl
11-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Looking pretty amazing there, yours are deffinitively an inmense improvement.

[Image: WF3Kb9f.png]
Coincidentally i was also working on Blangonga Tongue.
11-04-2016, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2016 08:44 PM by Icewind.)
It was fun working on a monster that hasn't been on any other game apart from MHFU. I didn't have any "HD" screenshots or renders to use as reference.

[Image: UgNUEsuh.jpg]
[Image: 2wLoPydh.jpg]

http://imgur.com/a/UPhaz
12-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Exclamation RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
Hey, so when I open up the game there is no text...anywhere. I know it isn't from any faulty cheats, I don't have any in the code. Have any of you guys had this problem or know how to fix it?
12-03-2016, 02:53 PM
(12-01-2016 04:06 PM)bombenramen Wrote:  Hey, so when I open up the game there is no text...anywhere. I know it isn't from any faulty cheats, I don't have any in the code. Have any of you guys had this problem or know how to fix it?

Double check that you have the .pgf files in your \flash0\font folder. You can easily download any version and extract the flash0 folder to your ppsspp folder.
12-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Hi, new member here. I have an issue regarding game crashes. The game keeps on crashing everytime I get to the same area where a Gendrome is present. This only happens with the Gendrome so far. I haven't progressed enough to know if it would also happen on other levels/monsters since I can't progress when I can't kill the Gendrome.

I want to know if this has also happened to other people and if there are any solutions. I won't really lose much by starting a new game, but it's still 19 hours worth of progress lost. Also, I'm not sure if it's the particular Save, the game itself, or the emulator(settings). Though I kinda doubt it's thr emulator since I got through these levels just fine in my first playthrough(which got its svefile corrupted at some point btw).

Thanks in advance for any answers Smile.
12-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Hi, new guy here. My game crashes everytime a Gendrome and I are in the same area. I want to know if there's any solutions for this. I'm playing on my Android phone, PPSSPP 1.3.0.1.
12-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Try disabling "Fast memory(unstable)".
12-04-2016, 10:40 PM
I've tried doing so and it still happens. Still with the Gendrome.
01-11-2017, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 09:40 AM by Trokinos.)
Finally, after so much time, my 2nd character reach the same point i reached with my 1st one :
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...#pid109997

I went with a Narga X full armor and required decorations (for sharpness+1 , evade inc and evade +2) that served me really well for a lot of battles to complement my longsword-focused character and i finally managed to craft the last fire longsword after long grinding a heavenly material from the hr9 silver rathalos
[Image: ExeQ3NAs.jpg]

And well prepared i finally defeated that damned Ukanlos
[Image: xDoN5mns.jpg]
It took me longer to kill it than with my 1st character, i guess greatsword + focus+unsheating massive damage output really makes a big difference in DPS against longswords even if the greatsword had no fire attribute. And despite the greater evasion ability of the armor i found that i still needed to "superman dodge" the damned beast when it is swimming toward you to really avoid it.

Checking my character time , my 1st one had 200+ hours at the time of Ukanlos and my 2nd one "only" 131 , i guess the main difference is that i spent lots of time on my 1st character gathering material for creating weapon and armors that in the end i found to be useless in comparison to other ones.
While with my 2nd character i knew what to aim for from the beginning, and crafted the best of what i really needed, and didn't spend much time in hunting useless quests (in term of material for what i needed i mean)

I had focused on bow and longsword for this new character while my 1st character was focused on greatsword and hammer.
And found out that i probably died a less lot (thanks to bows and to longsword mobility) against some of the most annoying monsters.
The most funny is that i didn't hunted a single rajang now that i look at my hunts log , as you don't need to hunt them on any of the required guild rank+ quests (only need to hunt one in Nekoth quest series) and none of them gave any of the materials i needed, i decided to avoid the frustration Big Grin

And that narga X armor is simply amazing, i should have made one for my first character, escaped so many hits that i would have taken in the face with my older guy.
03-15-2017, 03:23 AM
Any one knows how to fix code error 80110307
03-19-2017, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 09:19 AM by Bahamuth.)
YukiHerz or Icewind,can you share those awesome textures?Where can i download them to use on my ppsspp?

Eventually PM me,i could help if you tell me what to do.