Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really need your help !!!
02-19-2013, 10:07 AM
Shocked I really need your help !!!
I know this is a ppsspp forum .. but I want to ask something out topic !Confused

I bought/buy an tablet a13-mid china comes with 2 camera front back and keyboard ..
One day , I try flashing other firmware .img using livesuite and then my phone bricked !
Then I searh other firmware but all the firmware that i download , non of them have a working touchscreen ..
I really need someone kindness to help me because i only use the tab for 1 day and it got brick !!
Please help me find the firmware that are working ..

sharing is caring .
your kindness will be respect Smile

Thank You Smile

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: I really need your help !!!
(02-19-2013 10:07 AM)Merivex Wrote:  I know this is a ppsspp forum .. but I want to ask something out topic !Confused

I bought/buy an tablet a13-mid china comes with 2 camera front back and keyboard ..
One day , I try flashing other firmware .img using livesuite and then my phone bricked !
Then I searh other firmware but all the firmware that i download , non of them have a working touchscreen ..
I really need someone kindness to help me because i only use the tab for 1 day and it got brick !!

sharing is caring .

Thank You Smile

You could try reflashing the one that bricked it. I'd also recommend flashtool for flashing. You can find tutorials and download links here: http://www.xperiagamer.com/Beginners-Gui...htool.html

If you were only messing around with the rom, then the device probably isn't bricked permanently.
02-19-2013, 11:48 PM
(02-19-2013 08:55 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 10:07 AM)Merivex Wrote:  I know this is a ppsspp forum .. but I want to ask something out topic !Confused

sharing is caring .

Thank You Smile

You could try reflashing the one that bricked it. I'd also recommend flashtool for flashing. You can find tutorials and download links here: http://www.xperiagamer.com/Beginners-Gui...htool.html

If you were only messing around with the rom, then the device probably isn't bricked permanently.

Thanx For helping me Smile But flashtool is for sony xperia phone and only flash a .ftf file Big Grin
China tablet pc brand need a firmware .img file and only can be flash via livesuite Smile
But did u mean I can flash .img file using fastboot in flashtool ?
I try That but flashtool wont work because my tablet is not sony xperia Smile

Thank You For Helping me Big Grin

02-19-2013, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2013 12:03 AM by EvilKingStan.)
(02-19-2013 11:48 PM)Merivex Wrote:  

sharing is caring .

Thank You Smile

Thanx For helping me Smile But flashtool is for sony xperia phone and only flash a .ftf file Big Grin
China tablet pc brand need a firmware .img file and only can be flash via livesuite Smile

Right, sorry. I wasn't thinking there. But did you try reflashing the .img that didn't work? Sometimes it can randomly just screw up, but reflashing can fix it. Also, how badly is your phone bricked? Is it in a bootloop or does it not start up at all? Also, would this perhaps run on your tablet? I don't have the hardware so I can't be sure. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/allw...ition.html
02-20-2013, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2013 05:38 AM by Merivex.)
(02-19-2013 11:59 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  

sharing is caring .

Thank You Smile

Right, sorry. I wasn't thinking there. But did you try reflashing the .img that didn't work? Sometimes it can randomly just screw up, but reflashing can fix it. Also, how badly is your phone bricked? Is it in a bootloop or does it not start up at all? Also, would this perhaps run on your tablet? I don't have the hardware so I can't be sure. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/allw...ition.html

I Dont Try Reflashing It Back Because I Know It Won't Work . My Tablet Can Boot But Stuck At Android Logo . I Have Searching And Downloading All Firmware In The Internet And Waste 8/9gb Because All The Firmware Is Wont Boot Or The Touchscreen Wont Work . I Almost Lost Of Hope Until You Come To My Post .

GOD BLESS YOU
EVILKINGSTAN
Your Name Is Like You Are Evil Because : 'EVIL'KINGSTAN
But Your Kindness Will NOT Be Forget By My Whole Family Big Grin

WHY ?

Because The Link That You Give To Me Is Now Make My Tablet Working !!!
You're My Hero Smile
You Deserve 5 star . 3 star is Not Enough Wink
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-20-2013, 09:50 PM
(02-20-2013 05:30 AM)Merivex Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 11:59 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  

sharing is caring .

Thank You Smile

I Dont Try Reflashing It Back Because I Know It Won't Work . My Tablet Can Boot But Stuck At Android Logo . I Have Searching And Downloading All Firmware In The Internet And Waste 8/9gb Because All The Firmware Is Wont Boot Or The Touchscreen Wont Work . I Almost Lost Of Hope Until You Come To My Post .

GOD BLESS YOU
EVILKINGSTAN
Your Name Is Like You Are Evil Because : 'EVIL'KINGSTAN
But Your Kindness Will NOT Be Forget By My Whole Family Big Grin

WHY ?

Because The Link That You Give To Me Is Now Make My Tablet Working !!!
You're My Hero Smile
You Deserve 5 star . 3 star is Not Enough Wink
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Not a problem. Glad I could help out. It would suck to brick the device after you say you had it for a day. Have fun with it!
02-22-2013, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2013 12:16 AM by stodag.)
nice one good to see you helped m8 Smile

i bricked a few in my time lol
02-22-2013, 12:36 AM
(02-22-2013 12:16 AM)stodag Wrote:  nice one good to see you helped m8 Smile

Thankfully I've never perma-bricked anything. I still remember the first time I got stuck in a boot-loop and I flipped out. Praise for Clockwork Mod right?
02-22-2013, 01:08 PM
too trueSmile i always keep a custom rom on my sd card as iv had trouble reflashing stock in past after backup..
02-27-2013, 06:34 AM
(02-22-2013 12:36 AM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  
(02-22-2013 12:16 AM)stodag Wrote:  nice one good to see you helped m8 Smile

Thankfully I've never perma-bricked anything. I still remember the first time I got stuck in a boot-loop and I flipped out. Praise for Clockwork Mod right?

:)congratulations,and can you tell me what brand it is?
02-27-2013, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 11:22 AM by stodag.)
for anyone who has a bricked device if you got clockwork mod installed already, copy custom roms to sd card and reflash. If you not got cwm try your official firmware update from a pc ie samsung kies and reflashSmile

bootloops are a firmware failure and can be fixed, theres no long term damage.Smile
02-28-2013, 02:45 AM
(02-27-2013 11:21 AM)stodag Wrote:  for anyone who has a bricked device if you got clockwork mod installed already, copy custom roms to sd card and reflash. If you not got cwm try your official firmware update from a pc ie samsung kies and reflashSmile

bootloops are a firmware failure and can be fixed, theres no long term damage.Smile

Thats not the problem .. bootloop is not a serius problem for me bacause i know how to do it .. the problem is if u want to repair a smartphone that doesnt have brand like china tablet .. there are no original firmware u can get from the internet Smile

02-28-2013, 09:55 AM
ok gotcha, what make/model is it ?
02-28-2013, 10:00 PM
(02-28-2013 09:55 AM)stodag Wrote:  ok gotcha, what make/model is it ?

He said it was the a13-mid. I just Googled that with "custom rom" at the end and searched through links until I found one.
02-28-2013, 10:34 PM
yep, he may not have cwm so he needs something like kies to reflash. As its a chinese model i dont know what they use....