Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.06 Average
God Eater Burst
01-31-2018, 01:44 PM
RE: God Eater Burst
Guys you can play god eater multiplayer across two android phones via hotspot I made a thread in Adhoc section of the forums explaining how...
Also if anyone has info on the character preview image that would be helpful cause I booted up a PSP save file and it showed an image for the character but after overwriting the save the character avatar preview goes away

My specs
Redmi Note 10.
Check My Profile For Tested Games(Bio Section)
Testing multiplayer - MGS PW - God Eater - Dbz

Contact me on Twitter @BradEDias for help with ppsspp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2018, 01:57 PM
Disabling software skinning seems to give a boost in fps on slower devices... Results may vary.

My specs
Redmi Note 10.

04-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Hey! Could you help me fix my GodEater? It's stuck at my recent mission which is the first appearance of Prithvi Mata. Whenever I select that mission I always stuck at infinite loading screen. What colud be the possible wrong?
04-02-2018, 03:47 PM
The game might simply be broken.
It uses same engine as GE2 and both games for sure have issues with memory allocation aka they aren't doing it right on ppsspp, GE/GEB was considered playable just like GE2 1.0, however it's unsure if anyone really finished any of those games after last changes affecting them while that change for sure broke GE2 1.4 which was previously playable with workarounds and regressed to unplayable;p.

Overall in that case it's really not something easy to fix, it might still work on some ancient versions, but for anyone that likes GE series and a PC I would recommend just getting it for steam;p, for like 4 days more GE2RB and GER are available in humble bundle(APRIL 2018 HUMBLE MONTHLY, it only lists GE2RB, but GER comes free with it;p) which makes it really cheap and the pc version looks and plays much better than PSP version could ever even with hd texture packs and high render res, it also has very low hardware requirements and works well with keyboard + mouse. The only downside is lack of japanese voices requiring muting all voices to make the game playable(english is terrible and voices doesn't match most characters at all).

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
04-02-2018, 07:51 PM
What platform u playing on.... I've played through the whole game on 1.4.2 And about half the game on 1.5 of ppsspp.
What are your settings?
Maybe the file youre playing has issues

My specs
Redmi Note 10.

04-12-2018, 01:23 AM
Hi, i have Android Snapdragon 845 and im getting black screen when im playing with Vulkan(Videos plays and sound is still ingame no crash just black screen)

Is there any solution? In opengl it works fine.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Rom: Stock, non rooted.
05-26-2021, 02:53 PM
Can anyone help me, when i head out for mission True Moon In The Welkin my phone reboot itself or just crash and i have reboot it my self It just repeat like that and change the setting to default, i use the normal PPSSPP.
08-02-2021, 01:59 PM
Can you tell me what chapter this is on cause I'll see if I can test it on my phone.

My specs
Redmi Note 10.