Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
02-18-2013, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 06:02 AM by Cantant.)
Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Format : CSO
Version : v0.6-514|v0.6-537(not v0.6-540)
Game ID : ULES01284
Compatability : Menus
Almost there. Goes through the menu, through the loading process, flickers the 3d screen on start for a split second and then goes black, though the game is "playable"=fully functional except for the graphics part.
IMHO It's because of "sprites"(HP line and the dialogs layer in front of 3d), they just turn out black and cover the main picture (just an IMHO, I'm no developer, don't know the specifics).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Star wars- clone wars republic heroes
I've tryied launch SW clone wars on my Nokia N8. Game started, normally wieved menu, new game, new save, but when it starts, i saw just some phrase and black screen. Please try on Android and Win
05-14-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Merged
05-14-2013, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 11:14 PM by sfageas.)
some mirror boxes in game when these things appeared(and only when they appear and you need to control them)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-04-2013, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:06 PM by sfageas.)
BGM stuttering

Log :
Code:
http://pastebin.com/a21Tdu3G

Weird..it's not only one game.I have stuttering in most games(Dirt 2-Wipeout pulse-Rockband unplugged vps drops to 40)
Edit 2: For Rockband it was my pc but the others still stutter
07-28-2014, 10:57 AM
BGM's are fine here, but I have a purple overlay when loading the game, similar to another Krome Studios game: Star Wars The Force Unleashed, only that game had a red overlay. The overlay disappears if you toggle framebuffer to cpu and then back to buffered rendering. Also multithreaded makes the game crash on certain load transitions so the overall performance is a bit slow but it can be improved with frameskip.