Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kuaiyong submission for ppsspp
03-13-2014, 04:41 AM
kuaiyong submission for ppsspp
Could this help ppsspp for iOS. I do not think so but it would be nice of possible.
I sent an email to kuaiyong support:
I (Anant Bhasin) would like to make a request for the kuaiyong app to please add the emulators from the store. Right now most of the apps present in kuaiyong are also available in iOS app store but to make Kuaiyong more famous and a true alternative, you people could add the apps that are not accepted in the app store. Please, consider my request.
Reply from kuaiyong:
First, We're glad to hear from you. Second, our developer platform(http://developer.kuaiyong.com/ ) is going to upgraded, we'll receive the apps which are not accepted in the app store very soon.
For those who don't know Kuaiyong is a Chinese app store that currently also has pirated apps which is installable without jailbreak.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: kuaiyong submission for ppsspp
Can you please clarify what this post is about and what "kuaiyong" is, as most of us can´t read chinese.
03-14-2014, 07:44 PM
I do not think this is welcome news forum for piracy of that program,but it's a good idea to put him in PP25 kuaiyong or store, but for what? ppsspp want to jailbreak if you install from cydia jailbreak and if got can not activate (JIT) and can not play for the low FPS.
03-14-2014, 08:38 PM
No JIT this way correct. No useful... Maybe when iPhone 8 release... JIT no need Smile
03-15-2014, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014 04:58 AM by [email protected].)
Without JIT when installed through zeusmos, some games work at high speeds.
People still install it through Zeusmos, i thought this would be an easier and free way to do that.

I emailed kuaiyong and also found out that an English version is coming soon. I do not support piracy but ppsspp should have an easier installation.
04-01-2014, 09:58 AM
(03-14-2014 08:38 PM)Terminator Wrote:  No JIT this way correct. No useful... Maybe when iPhone 8 release... JIT no need Smile

the last iphone blueprint is iphone 8???

Devices: iPad mini Wi-Fi ios 7.0.4 jailbroken,
iPhone 4s ios 7.1 JAILED.

(I accidently update my iphone 4s to ios 7.1 without checking if there's a jailbreak for 7.1)

im a filipino
04-01-2014, 10:15 AM
The kuaiyong developer section is live. Maybe someone can help us. People can sacrifice jit to use it without jailbreak?
05-05-2014, 08:15 PM
You can also use App Addict.