Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Moga d-pad doesn't work
11-02-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: Moga d-pad doesn't work
The same as what I'm going to say

Must work d-pad in Moga pro and Moga hero power and Moga pro power !

moga pocket no have d-pad >

----

I have all moga controller Except Moga pro power !

I hope d-pad to be working the same psp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 12:36 PM by BeaverReaver.)
Having the same issue here in v0.9.5. Disabled touch controls, still didn't fix the problem.

Edit: switched MOGA universal driver mode to gamepad, toggled touch screen controls box again and that worked. Strange, but I'll take it.
11-08-2013, 10:50 AM
(11-02-2013 12:25 PM)BeaverReaver Wrote:  Having the same issue here in v0.9.5. Disabled touch controls, still didn't fix the problem.

Edit: switched MOGA universal driver mode to gamepad, toggled touch screen controls box again and that worked. Strange, but I'll take it.

moga hero no support MOGA universal driver

I need d-pad please fix
11-13-2013, 06:44 PM
(11-08-2013 10:50 AM)New Player Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 12:25 PM)BeaverReaver Wrote:  Having the same issue here in v0.9.5. Disabled touch controls, still didn't fix the problem.

moga hero no support MOGA universal driver

I need d-pad please fix

sorry d-pad moga hero B work but select not work > select = back
11-17-2013, 02:03 AM
I have the Moga Hero. Mode(B) the d-pad works, L2,R2 triggers are mapped (??) when pressed. Mode(A) all works perfect besides the controllers d-pad(button presses are ignored when mapped). While in mode(A) you can map the right analog stick as the d-pad.
11-17-2013, 02:25 AM
Hey guys, I'm having a similar issue, I'm using the Note 3 with the recent Moga Hero and the D-Pad is acknowledged until I get into game and then it is still recognized, but the up button is stuck and won't depress.
11-17-2013, 02:39 AM
when u map it in mode(b) it'll map 2 presses one the d-pad the other some signal from the controller thats always pressed ..the d-pad press will be pad. Y HAT(-,+) or pad. X HAT(-,+). The other one i think is (??) or something like that all you have to do is unmap it by pressing that X next to it. It will unmap that signal that always pressed
11-17-2013, 09:03 AM
L2/R2 now works for me in hid mode(moga pro)
only the right analog won't work yet.
i have it mapped correctly (Z axis/rotation) but the input is ignored in games.
11-17-2013, 05:04 PM
Thanks 3dot! that worked out for me
11-30-2013, 05:19 AM
(11-17-2013 09:03 AM)thedicemaster Wrote:  L2/R2 now works for me in hid mode(moga pro)
only the right analog won't work yet.
i have it mapped correctly (Z axis/rotation) but the input is ignored in games.

Same issue here, but with the Moga Hero Power.

The Right Analog Stick maps fine, but doesn't work in game at all. Not terribly game breaking, but I would love to play my monster hunter with it around :<
11-30-2013, 02:07 PM
In case the d-pad wont map to the right analog its because for some reason to app wont let you use analog sticks and d-pad mapped 2 things for one function maybe they will fix this in an update (ex. both the d-pad and right analog stick are mapped as the app's d-pad only the d-pad will work unless you unmap the d-pad then the right analog stick will work don't know why.)(another ex. both the left analog stick and d-pad are mapped to the app's left analog stick only the d-pad will work until its unmaped) I tested all these mappable functions with the moga power pro(mode b) playing mgspw with a save file on a galaxy s2
12-12-2013, 04:23 PM
aftr update PPSSPP 0.9.6

mode A :no work d-pad
12-18-2013, 08:07 PM
I found a way to get 100% working Moga controllers in all variations:

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...9#pid63669
06-22-2014, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2014 07:08 PM by GlitterOutlaw.)
My moga power pro A doesnt reconize it, when i check tilt input type it will aimly scroll until i hit calaberate then nothing works FF 3 there movement with anaog but cant secect name cuz uses dpad, dracula X chocnicles uses dpad and cant use either no movement at all in that game

i changed map controls to Dpad to analog then it works just have to map the Dpad buttons to the anaolg. cant map anythign to dpad at all
01-01-2015, 01:18 PM
D-pad now works on Moga Pro etc, in Mode A on Android!