07-28-2013, 04:41 PM
my screen become like this..
anybody know to fix this problem?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: my screen become like this..
Is this happening with every game on your end? Or just with the one you posted the pic about? Anyway you should give us more info, like which game and version of the emu you are using with whose settings.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
07-28-2013, 05:18 PM
(07-28-2013 05:09 PM)Gurlok Wrote:  Is this happening with every game on your end? Or just with the one you posted the pic about? Anyway you should give us more info, like which game and version of the emu you are using with whose settings.

that my graphic pic..i play SAO iNFINITE MOMENT..which im use 0.81 version..but still will crash anytime..

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-28-2013, 06:31 PM
(07-28-2013 05:18 PM)khaiskillz21 Wrote:  that my graphic pic..i play SAO iNFINITE MOMENT..which im use 0.81 version..but still will crash anytime..

Are you using the official version of the emu? If yes than download the latest build from here (look under "Automated PPSSPP Builds"). If you are still experiencing graphic glitches try different settings, like enabling/disabling mipmapping, buffered rendering, anti aliasing etc. Also is better to post your issues on the official game's thread which you can find here.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts