Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition]
02-28-2014, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 04:34 PM by Buko Pandan.)
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition]
(02-28-2014 02:35 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  ~~> i not understand, all steps Big Grin
but thnak you! Smile
i massage head and body. but not have metyl salcylate? what is that?

stop please!
i can not understand is all!
i sorry! Sad

why is you know many things?

Uuhh... to simply put, it's a menthol liniment pain killer that's being applied in affected body parts, if you don't have one,take a pain killer tablet. After applying the menthol liniment or the pain killer tablet,I suggest that you sleep early or it might become ugly the next day.

And why do I know many things? I can't say I'm a genius or anything like that I also have weaknesses like everyone else.Like I told you in our first conversation in the old freedom wall thread, I just like to study and know a lot of things necessary for my own benefit and in order to survive the harsh environment I'm living in,I may be physically weak but the mind is the most dangerous weapon and the best medicine for any illness if used in a proper way.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition] - Buko Pandan - 02-28-2014 02:46 PM