Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition]
02-28-2014, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 02:02 PM by Buko Pandan.)
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition]
(02-27-2014 10:04 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  Maybe Boku deleted his account, and his threads gone too?

Uhh......no, you should have at least spared a minute of your time by checking my post history and created threads by clicking my username before posting such a conclusion without solid facts.

Anyway, it's fine though,I am now passing the torch to sir arg274 as the new thread starter.The old freedom wall thread is filled up with lots of nonsensical crap and a few hate posts that causes flame wars which doesn't follow the second rule in my first post, so I could say it's a good idea to start this thread back from scratch.

Oh and by the way sir arg274, what's with the "Abandoned Account" wanna be Title? I'm glad that I'm being emulated by someone in this forum but that's considered plagiarism and plagiarism ain't cool, be original.

Quote:Buko... I didn't know you well, but I will remember you as a legend.
To Obi55: You bet! Even all the people that I meet in real life considers me the same way as you do,"A Legend" and an excellent role model of society, so even if we didn't got the chance to talk these past few months,you already know me very well even before our paths have crossed in this community. ^_^ I'ts a pleasure to meet your virtual acquaintance. Ha! ha! See ya.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition] - Buko Pandan - 02-28-2014 02:49 AM