The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looks like PS4 is the system to get.
02-23-2014, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014 03:03 PM by Crimsonchaos01.)
Looks like PS4 is the system to get.
If you're going to pick just one system, it seems like a no brainer to get the PS4. Why?

Its $100 cheaper, and its considerably better hardware. And M$ exclusives are usually targeted toward FPS fanatics, Halo, Gears of War, etc. Sony has a more diverse range of exclusive games, something for everybody basically.

Here are a few graphics comparisons between the systems:

MGS V: Ground Zeroes:

[Image: 158707comp6.jpg]

AC4:

[Image: 468px-2b-AC4.gif]

The Xbone gets destroyed in nearly every multiplat game. Sometimes the difference is less noticeable, but still noticeable, like this:

[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]

Notice how much clearer the road sign is on the PS4 version. Also the background foliage is clearer and crisper.

Also, 1080p has been the resolution standard for PC gaming since at least 2008. Its 1080p or go home.

[Image: ResolutionList3.png]

For the ones who claim there isn't a difference? Notice how the PS4 examples have more clarity in image quality. Its irrefutable, and I can tell the difference between 720p and 1080p even with my glasses off, and I need prescription lenses. Also if the resolution differences are this apparent on screen shots of those sizes, on a 40"+ TV, the difference is going to be night and day, literally.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Looks like PS4 is the system to get. - Crimsonchaos01 - 02-23-2014 02:58 PM