Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
08-02-2013, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 09:09 PM by Toslowguard6.)
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
(08-02-2013 12:17 PM)Monokeros Wrote:  Hey just an update I'm running what I believe is to be the latest version v0.8.1 but there still is an issue with being unable to scroll over or "investigate" anything, the same issue that was mentioned before.
The game runs really smooth aside from that, although there is an issue when going through dialogue that previous text will overlap onto the next for a moment, flickering, and then dissapear.

Update: I'm currently running version 1055-g4e8958f, I enabled the frame buffer to CPU/GPU (tried both) options in the main menu but I didn't see them listed in the .ini file should I be adding them manually instead?

I've tried the above solutions suggested for the original game but it doesn't seem to be fixing it I'm at a loss at what to do =/ I'm assuming I've done something wrong when modifying the .ini file but I'm not sure exactly what it might be. I'm also unsure if the changes I make to the .ini are even taking effect.
here's a screenshot of my game during said issue as well as my debug console, if theres any other info that might be of help to solve this(despite it already being solved for other people heh) let me know.
I Have the same exact problem. I just started the game, and the examination problem is still a problem. I did the Framebuffers (both) to true, and it still didn't work. I use Windows version v0.8.1-399-gb581b73 for the first game, and it worked out perfectly. Super Danganronpa 2 reacts differently and the regular 8.1 version doesn't work either ;(
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen - Toslowguard6 - 08-02-2013 09:09 PM