Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
04-03-2016, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 06:07 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
HELP!
i can't get past rebuttal showdown at Ch 3, Trial part 2! the answer is supposed to be "Sonia's testimony" but the game thinks it's wrong! i've tried every other ammunitions and none are correct!! 

anybody else have this problem? please answer even if you have no problem like me, i don't really know if it's from the iso or the ppsspp. also tried downloading the iso from other source, reinstalling ppsspp (copied the memstick), replaying the trial and change the difficulty, but nothing fixes it.

anybody have the solution? or the full SAVE FILE? i can't progress at all, i'm ready to try delete all my save files and start from zero again, or skip to Chapter 4 if it means i can progress. i'm using PPSSPP (Dev-Working, v1.2.2-253-g861a30a) for Mac, OS 10.10.5 , please help!

Thank you!

ps. where can i find the log at MAC OSX? oh and everything else works great, thank you!

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen - farinadt - 04-03-2016 02:59 PM