Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
as configured to play online with Tunngle?
02-03-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: as configured to play online with Tunngle?
It's simple. You can find it better explained on the internet, even on Tunngle website. You create an acount and login on the client. Then see which ports you need to open (I think it's 11155 and 27312, the first one for Tunngle and the other for AdhocPro). With that open, you go to the tab community > networks > Private networks. There you have the option to create a VPN. Fill it in: Basic, The name of the network and the pass, and finally the range (I use 7.*.*.*) and click Create-Update. Below that, you have the option to join a VPN created on Tunngle. Your friends go there and enter the name and the password to connect to yours.

It might sound complicated, but it isn't once you see where everything is.

Now you are all in the same network. Finally, the host of the VPN will have a virtual IP (you can see it on the bottom left of the tunngle window and your friends can get it by right-clicking your name on the VPN member's list). You then go to PPSSPP.ini which is a file that is in you memstick folder inside your PPSSPP folder. The path is: PPSSPP > memstick > PSP > SYSTEM > ppsspp.ini. Click it, and go down, you need to find the pro Adhoc line and change it to pro adhoc = 7.*.*.* (Being that the IP of the host), your friends need to do the same. Lastly, below that is your MAC address. Change it to anything with the same format. (13:13:13:14:14:14 for example) As long as they are not exactly the same, it will work.

Soooo... That is mainly it. It might be confusing. If someone needs a better explanation, PM me and I'll gladly help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: as configured to play online with Tunngle? - Optimixto - 02-03-2014 08:20 PM