Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a game in which the main character/characters are the villains
01-22-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Looking for a game in which the main character/characters are the villains
(01-19-2014 10:18 AM)thedicemaster Wrote:  and star wars: the force unleashed.
the main character is darth vader's apprentice.

Yeah this game is great alredy got this title on my shelf, I'm big fan of Star Wars.

(01-19-2014 02:24 PM)aleph Wrote:  God Of War series?
Most of Kratos's doings aren't nice, but you'll feel for him.

Well, some peoples can say Kratos is bad one here, but others can say hes not bad, as Gods are evil and selfish, they think only of themselves. So In my eyes Kratos doing good job to give them some lessons.

(01-21-2014 08:54 PM)siron Wrote:  "Destroy All Humans" a game on PS2 ,You play as an alien making quests more of them are funny quests, the game looks childish but sure is Fun Smile

Man this is good one game! And I dont thinks so that game look childish its ok I think. Anyway its something I looking like that! I have to add it to my order list.

(01-22-2014 12:07 AM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  if u want to play soul reaver on ps1 emu use PCSX - Reloaded

here i pre-configured it for best graphic and other settigns

if u care u can change video plugins petes opengl2 would be the best for 3d textures but d3d would be best for 2d textures so u need to decide

u dont need to change any settings just select video plugin that suit u the most

BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for my settings to work u need to add to registry
this file "Pcsxr Config.reg"

its in the main folder it contains extracted from registry settings of this emulator since it save settings to registry kinda stupid but there is no other way to save or give someone ur settings

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/90940678/file.html

Thank you for that usefull infromations I appreciate it. They will save my time, but first I have to get those games in my hands.

And... I wait for more titles with Villains in Games for PS2 @ PSP
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a game in which the main character/characters are the villains - Kokoro - 01-22-2014 09:17 AM