The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
0.9.6.x low FPS issue SOLVED
01-03-2014, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 05:12 AM by yudiantofw.)
Rainbow 0.9.6.x low FPS issue SOLVED
Ok guys, I almost frustrated because of the last build of PPSSPP (0.9.6). I get some issues using this build, low FPS and black screen. I was using 0.7D and it worked fine, but i got an issue. I did save state but when load it, it crashed.
The issue of 0.7 build is annoy me, so i uninstalled it, back the PPSSPP folder and ppsspp.ini file up (i think it will useful in future), then deleted PPSSPP folder and ppsspp.ini file. Then I installing PPSSPP 0.9.6. I configured it up, trying one by one of change but i didn't get any solve for low fps and black screen.
And i was thinking of ppsspp 0.7D configure file, i think it will solve the low fps and black screen issue, so I replaced ppsspp.ini file (var\mobile\documents\PPSSPP\SYSTEM) with 0.7D's ppsspp.ini file. And tadaaaaa! Fps works fine, i got 100% fps. But unfortunately, black screen is still unless i choose "read framebuffers to memory", but it causing slow my games.

If you guys would to try my method, so this my ppsspp.ini file

If you know how to solve the black screen, please share it with me here Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
0.9.6.x low FPS issue SOLVED - yudiantofw - 01-03-2014 05:10 AM
RE: 0.9.6.x low FPS issue SOLVED - wyvie - 01-09-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: 0.9.6.x low FPS issue SOLVED - wyvie - 01-10-2014, 08:33 PM