Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something is not right :/
12-23-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Something is not right :/
(12-23-2013 02:06 AM)Raimoo Wrote:  
Quote:Note: I've posted this on PPSSPP Ad-hoc support thread... but to avoid the risk of being ignore, i juz have to make a new thread here lol

Hmm... this is something unexpected Huh

The last time i test Ad-hoc server on games like MHFU and GEB, me and my friends are able to log in to guild hall then got kicked when entering quest.

Now, this is much weird because when i try it again, the host (which is me) can enter the hall but my friend cant. the same thing happen when my friend host the server and i cant enter the hall.

Im using Hamachi btw and the build used is v0.9.6-172-g7189adf

i've tried other build and it give the same problem :/

HELPPPPP!!!

I got that here too. First time I tried we managed to enter the guild hall and then got kicked. After that we changed the server (first time was my friend, second was me) and we actually could do the same thing, enter the guild hall. The next day happened as you were saying, but some hours later we managed again to enter the guild hall as before.

Some times what happens it the ppsspp.ini doc doesn't save the adhoc server and mac information. Now every time I change it I double check (even with ppsspp closed). Instead of Hamachi we are trying with Evolve, we got better results (On MHFU we had never passed the loading screen with Hamachi, with evolve one of us entered the quest, the other got kicked same as MHP3rd). Tunngle didn't worked for my friend, so I have no results about it...

I don't know what causes it, but here I just kept trying the very same configuration 'till it works, change who is the server, re-configure the information in ppsspp.ini, and worked haha, not the way I wanted but it did.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Something is not right :/ - Raimoo - 12-23-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Something is not right :/ - danielhalond - 12-23-2013 10:10 AM