Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was running 100% fine, now all games have extreme lag
12-12-2013, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 01:01 PM by Kokoro.)
RE: Was running 100% fine, now all games have extreme lag
(12-11-2013 10:32 PM)maxmetalero Wrote:  Last night I downloaded and installed the PPSSPP and started playing Birth by Sleep, and got a couple worlds in, and this morning I woke up and started to play and the game lags extremely.

My graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 6520, and I am running it on Windows 7 (64-bit)

Dont know if this help you but I tell you something. Long ago I have similiar problem with games, and emulators, sometimes after night when I ON my laptop I got strange slowdowns while using emulators/games. Restart the PC helped, but I search for issue... and I found it. My problem was, one of services in task menager didnt start, and this resulted in slowdowns/lag in emulators and games.

You can always check it and try, maybe it will work for you or not.

1. Run task menager->Services->Services (on the bottom)
2. Check if services: COM+ Event System and COM+ System Applications, are set to Automatic.

In my issue only one of those service was running and that was making slowdowns and lag on my laptop Win7 64bit, but after I set both to "Automatic" 1 year has passed and no lag/slowdowns. Try it, maybe it will help or not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was running 100% fine, now all games have extreme lag - Kokoro - 12-12-2013 11:19 AM