The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new here and ppsspp settings help plz :)?
11-09-2013, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 03:14 AM by cloud1250000.)
new here and ppsspp settings help plz :)?
yo everyone

i am new here as title already said, so hellooo

ok now i just downloaded this ppsspp app for my lg optimus l9 yesterday, because i wanna have a game at least which i think is fun and idk, its like some good feeling of having this emulator instead of app games.

anyways, so i d-word a .cso bleach heat the soul 6 rom and am playing it, graphics run great and its pretty good. however, since i am new to the program, i have had some questions (that i DID research them up) and sound issues.

first off, what is save states? is it like a feature in which you save the game as a slot like game boy advance games save (i am mostly a nintendo player, but i enjoyed psp before out of playstation line, so ya, i am not that familiar with psp's and how games save)

can i delete them or whatever i save? i do notice that the game saves by itself, though it didnt make a save state, and i am sure i did that somehow....

also what is the best settings to get sound run perfect? it runs good on the outside like opening and so on, i played so much with it and settings but i am still having issues when they fight, especially its starts "freezing" the sound when launching a special attacking. everything else is good though.

final thing, i tried to play at the dentist today, and i got a black screen, then when i went home, i heard sounds, and somehow later on i managed to get the graphic on. how and why did that happen? i heard something about closing the game...?
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
new here and ppsspp settings help plz :)? - masterofcatastrophe - 11-09-2013 01:10 AM