Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
full screen flickering in ppsspp?
10-30-2013, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2013 03:33 AM by Blyss Sarania.)
RE: full screen flickering in ppsspp?
(10-29-2013 02:51 AM)unvaluablespace Wrote:  Gee guys, thanks for the help...

Anyways, I figured out the problem....such an odd, simple problem. Can't say much about any of my other games giving fullscreen issues, but regarding ppsspp, I feel rather dumb.... apparently when you go to full screen (whether by clicking the menu, alt+enter, etc) I believe that PPSSPP thinks you have selected alt to access the file menu up top of the window, because hitting alt again makes the issue go away......weird.... :-\

EDIT: ugh. apparently that only works in the 0.9.1 build. any development builds the issue still occurs (seems worse actually)

I don't have this issue, and I often alt enter to full screen. You sure you don't have alt enter hotkeyed some other way(hey I know it's a long shot... I'm going through and answering all the unanswered questions. There are no more questions to answer on the PCSX2 forums LOL)

Also did you try to uninstall/reinstall gfx drivers? When I had an nvidia card, I had WEIRD problems when the 3d vision driver was installed. Maybe try install the drivers without it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: full screen flickering in ppsspp? - Blyss Sarania - 10-30-2013 03:31 AM