The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A question to the devs of PPSSPP
10-16-2013, 06:34 PM
A question to the devs of PPSSPP
I noticed that the development of PPSSPP is really fast. I mean, it reached this far in just a year. The fastest development of an emu I know. Really fast to run(though I guess PSP's low spec hardware helped here) and has a high compatibility.

So my question is, what helped you devs to build PPSSPP this fast ? is it mainly because a PSP emu has already been made which gave you more data on how to build PPSSPP or is it your skills in programming ?

And you guys are already on build 0.9.1. Are you guys planning to add features that is not on the original PSP or are you guys going to make another project ?

Athlon x4 635 @3.5
660 OC 2GB
4GB DDR3 @7-7-7-20
Gamers cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain something of equal value must be lost that is gaming world's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, I really believed that would be the world's one and only truth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A question to the devs of PPSSPP - akimikage - 10-16-2013 06:34 PM