Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
"WHARZ ALL MAH STUFF AT? HALP!" PPSSPP's Directories and You: A guide
10-23-2013, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 07:47 AM by kafeaulait.)
RE: [Windows] "WHARZ ALL MAH STUFF AT? HALP!" PPSSPP's Directories and You: ...
I just want to share this in this thread since I spent a good half hour looking around.

If you built PPSSPP from source on Linux, you'll be launching your emulator from inside the build folder, the path is like this:

Code:
$/pathto/ppsspp/build/PPSSPPSDL

Aside from the build directory, there are a million others such as builds for other systems: Android, iOS, Windows, etc, resources (languages, UI assets, etc).
But you won't be able to find your game data there, nor can you find it where you store the ISO either, well that's because it's in a different place.

I found mine in:

Code:
/home/[user]/.ppsspp

The . before the name (for those who don't know) means the directory is hidden, so make sure you can view it (look up how to see hidden files for your distro/file manager if you don't already know).

If you can't find it there, a solution is to search for all "ppsspp" and ".ppsspp" directories and check them all.

Code:
find / -type d -name "ppsspp"
Code:
find / -type d -name ".ppsspp"

EDIT: Sadly, trying to load the save state on my Android causes a crash. I'm going to try my luck with the PSP save file later.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Windows] "WHARZ ALL MAH STUFF AT? HALP!" PPSSPP's Directories and You: ... - kafeaulait - 10-23-2013 07:33 AM
No SD card - Parorou - 07-12-2015, 06:32 PM