Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sword Art Online:Infinity Moment Guide
11-11-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: Sword Art Online:Infinity Moment Guide
(10-06-2013 08:42 AM)xgen96 Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 06:54 AM)darkjoe16 Wrote:  finally some guides!, by the way, i'm stuck with lisbeth, there is something about upgrading her level blacksmith to +3, i dunno how to do it, have you passed this foor? (since dirty guides not updating they guides again)

Hm...I think you are on floor 77? Im not sure. Or was floor 85 above. If I remembered correctly, you need to collect some items. Try checking your message from lisbeth in friends option. It usually states the floor she needs to go to among the japanese words. If not, check kirito's memo. Press L+R at the same time, look at the bottom left and press the corresponding button, read somewhere along the japanese and it will probably tell you the floor. Dont worry, the floor numbers stated are in number form, not in japanese.

I'm now on the floor 77 but i dun noe how to continue because the memo says that go to Liz shop alone but after i go nothing changes.Any solutions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sword Art Online:Infinity Moment Guide - Kirikuro Yagami - 11-11-2013 07:54 AM