Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shin Megami Tensei : Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
09-13-2016, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 07:09 AM by isavory.)
RE: Shin Megami Tensei : Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
(06-22-2016 07:51 AM)Kouryuu24 Wrote:  Hello, I know this thread has been here for a long while, I've used some of the cheats posted here and it works great. I'm currently replaying the game in Minato's route, and since I'm playing a New Game+, I somehow can't get tired no matter how long I've walked through Tartarus, no matter how many times I die and uses the Plume of Dusk, I still can't get the tired status. I once used the Hero Condition cheat so maybe that's the reason why. But I need to become tired so that I can trigger the scene in the nurse room. So, does anyone have any cheat that can be used to make me instantly tired? Or easily tired, something like that.

hey dude! i made this account just so i can answer your question since it seems like no one else has answered it yet. if you are like me and you used the "great at all times" cheat and afterwards realize that when you turn it off you still cant ever get tired, fear not! all you need to do is use the Hero condition but change the last number from 0 to 3!

_C0 Hero Condition
_L 0x10663C38 0x00000000

use that code and your character will be tired in no time
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei : Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512 - isavory - 09-13-2016 07:08 AM